Drivers for other languages like C++ and .Net

Rajesh Bhardwaj

Apr 21, 2015, 3:22:13 PM4/21/15
to java-ch...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Are there drivers for other languages like C++ and .Net which can be used to communicate with queue.

(I am using kafka now but language is c++ and .Net , want to see if chronicle suits my need better)

regards

Peter Lawrey

Apr 21, 2015, 4:10:33 PM4/21/15
to java-ch...@googlegroups.com
We plan to support such remote clients however, we don't have it currently.

Nicholas Whitehead

Apr 21, 2015, 5:50:03 PM4/21/15
to java-ch...@googlegroups.com

You could try ikvm to cross-compile a .net lib. Seems like a long shot, but I've seen it work right out of the gate for some pretty complex java libraries. And it does support unsafe.

http://www.ikvm.net/

Roman Leventov

Apr 23, 2015, 8:32:35 AM4/23/15
to java-ch...@googlegroups.com
OpenHFT libs do some other stuff, non-trivial for auto porting to .net: accessing private fields of JDK classes, source code generation & loading classes to JVM.