Cycle length can't be less than 3600000 ms

Claudio Hans Romo Otto

Nov 2, 2015, 11:40:40 AM11/2/15
to Chronicle
Hi,

I'm running some tests using Vanilla Chronicle and want to test file rolling, but when I try to set a value lower than 1 hour I get this error: "Cycle length can't be less than 3600000 ms". I would like not to wait an entire hour per each test (I can't modify my environment clock), so how can I test file rolling using, for instance a 5 minutes file rolling?

Thank you

Claudio Hans Romo Otto

Nov 2, 2015, 11:53:41 AM11/2/15
to Chronicle
Please disregard my question, looking at source code I found that using cycleLength(some_length, false) overrides the hour restriction.