Re: Opportunity as Sap Mobility – SUP (Sybase unwired) MBO Consultant

srinivas daggubati

May 27, 2014, 4:58:50 PM5/27/14
to srinivas daggubati

Hi,

Hope you are doing well..!!

This is Srinivas from IQ Labs. I have an excellent job opportunity for a “Sap Mobility – SUP (Sybase unwired) MBO Consultant  with one of our direct client and, would like to discuss this opportunity in detail with you. If you are interested you can email me your updated resume at sr...@iqlabs.net

Title: Sap Mobility – SUP (Sybase unwired) MBO Consultant

Location: Omaha, NE

Duration: Long Term

Client: Kiewit

Need a Sap Mobility - SUP (Sybase Unwired) MBO Person. This is for an upgrade from 2.1.2 to 2.2.

·         Experience with Synchronization work (offline applications).

·         Experience with MBS and RBS sync concepts.

·         Experience on upgrade from SUP 2.1.2 to 2.2 (Core requirement).

·         Good Experience with SUP security and authorization.

If you are comfortable with the below requirement please fill up the below submission template and send me along with ur updated resume.

Candidate’s Full Legal Name( As Per SSN or Driver’s License)

Primary Skills

Current Location

Best Time to attend Telephonic Interview

Best Contact Number to reach

E-Mail

Rate

Visa Status  (US Citizen/H1B/Any other work Authorization)

Availability

Willing to Relocate

Total Experience

Skype ID

References from last 2 projects with official email ID and contacts numbers

Note:  References will be used if interview is successful.

Highest Education (Degree and year of passing)

SSN Last Five Numbers

Date Of Birth