How to catch connection events?

Cengiz Karabacak

Jun 20, 2016, 9:52:04 AM6/20/16
to Chronicle
Hi all,

I am really confused about connection interface.
I couldn't find any test code or source code about it.

My setup looks like (vanilla chronicle 3.6.2.);

Two identical process, connects each other.

Source:::
Source::

chronicle = ChronicleQueueBuilder.vanilla(journalerPath).build();
source = ChronicleQueueBuilder
.source(chronicle)
.bindAddress("127.0.0.1", port)
.connectionListener(connListener)
.build();
appender = source.createAppender();
localReader = chronicle.createTailer();

Tailer::
remoteChronicle = ChronicleQueueBuilder
.remoteTailer()
.connectAddress(remoteSourceHost, remoteSourcePort)
.connectionListener(connListener)
.build();
remoteTailer = remoteChronicle.createTailer();

Rob Austin

Jun 20, 2016, 10:00:18 AM6/20/16
to java-ch...@googlegroups.com, Peter Lawrey
you are using the old version of Chronicle Queue, free support is provided on the latest version which is
<dependency>
<groupId>net.openhft</groupId>
<artifactId>chronicle-queue</artifactId>
<version>4.4.3</version>
</dependency>
however, with this version, to do  queue replication via tcp/ip, you will have to use Chronicle-Queue-Enterprise, which is a licensed product,

If you are interested in purchasing Chronicle-Queue Enterprise, please don’t hesitate to contact me or sa...@chronicle.software

Rob