Sale Price Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench Special Pomotions

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:44:27 AM6/25/14
to jaujha...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench? you can get review about Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench

Product By : B000QJE9RA
Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench Special Discount CPT7763 Features: -1200 ft./lbs. of torque - power to loosen the toughest fastener.-Weighs less than 12 lbs. - comfort over long periods of use.-Twin Hammer high performance clutch - longer life under tough conditions. Specifications: -Ergonomic handle exhaust keeps exhaust air away from the operatorThis CP 3/4" impact gun delivers an astounding 1200 ft-lbs. torque!  That's about 100 ft-lbs. for each pound the gun weighs.  Easily used for extended jobs with minimal fatigue.  Free speed: 6,300 rpm. Twin Hammer Clutch for extreme durability. Weighs less than 12 lbs. 6 Vane Motor for increased speed and power. Handle Exhaust, ergonomic handle. 3 position power regulator and directional control provides one lever for all controls with three positions in forward and full power reverse.  Built to last in the most demanding settings, this will be the tool of choice for high volume truck spring, truck maintenance, and heavy equipment shops.. Dimensions: -6 vane motor for speed - power with any 1/2" hose air supply.-Heavy Duty High Power 3/4'' Drive Impact Wrench. Warranty: -1 yr warranty on material and workmanship. If you are searching Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench?

You can buy Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench Review . Buy Cheap Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench . Discount Today Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench Chicago Pneumatic CP7763 3/4-Inch Super Duty Air Impact Wrench Rating