Buy Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25\' cable, 30A, 7.2kW Fast Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 11:42:55 AM6/25/14
to jaujha...@googlegroups.com
Best deal Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW from {brand} with FREE shipping. Buy cheapNissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW now and get 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.

Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW
Product By : B00BJ5W9HW

Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW AeroVironment's Level 2 Plug-In EVSE brings the same reliability and safety of our hardwired model with easy indoor installation and mobility. You can slide the charging station in and out of the mounting bracket and take it to a second, or frequently visited location. Charging is easy too: a green light tells you it's ready, and it automatically stops when it's done charging. Plug and unplug safely without pressing any buttons. It's that simple.

AeroVironment has done a great job of making this a great user experience. I'm telling everyone about AeroVironment and how they're ushering in this new era in automotive history. - Saro D., Nissan LEAF driver

SAFETY - Regulatory: UL, cUL listed - Auto short circuit and ground fault shutoff - Protection against live power and power surges - Cable breakaway system

DEPENDABILITY - Based on 20+ years of charging expertise - Compliant with SAE J1772 charging standard - ADA compliant installation available - 24-hour support

SPECIFICATIONS - 208VAC to 240VAC - Requires dedicated 220/240 Volt 40A circuit - 30A output maximum current - 60/50Hz - 10 pounds excluding cable - Generous 25' cable length If you are searching Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly euphoric utilizing this kind of item. It was a fabulous cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Generally the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW by {brand}?

You can buy Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW best price {brand} with super saver shipping. See more prices, product review, product info, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW Review . Buy Cheap Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW . Discount Today Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW Nissan LEAF EV Charger: Plug-In, 25' cable, 30A, 7.2kW Rating