Best Deal Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:56:39 AM6/25/14
to jauhsa...@googlegroups.com
Are looking to buy Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table with big discount? We offer special price Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table for now. Get FREE shipping if purchase over $25... GO NOW!

Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table
Sale Price : Check Price Now
Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table Review
Leick Laurent End Table Model 10505 View larger
Beautiful Hand-Applied Finish

A Chocolate-Cherry, hand-rubbed finish, glistening highlights and deep hardwood grain help set this end table a cut above the rest. Multiple applications by hand provide for an even, consistent finish compared to just spraying. The topcoat is nitrocellulose lacquer and provides for deep, lasting durability. If your decorating tastes should change some day, you have the option to refinish. Leick Furniture has been a trusted name in home furnishings since 1910 and, not succumbing to press-board trends, only uses solid, hand finished solid hardwoods.

High Quality Construction

Completely free of fiberboard, the solid hardwood materials offer a gorgeous; dark wood grain that runs through the rich, polished oak, bringing natural warmth to any room. Sanded smooth, and with layers of stain, this wedge is built to last; not just to occupy space. Even the packaging is engineered for arrival in pristine condition.

Easy Assembly View larger
Easy to Assemble

Designed with durability and assembly in mind, it's simple: attach the legs to the top and slide the shelf onto its clips. Leick provides intelligently engineered, long lasting furniture to address the challenges of small space living.

Side View View larger
Furniture Designed for Small Space Living

This small end table is perfect for condos, apartments, or the challenge of narrow, city spaces. An end table that will fit virtually anywhere measuring just 12” wide and with overall dimensions at 24" high, 24" long. A lower shelf provides additional storage and display space, all in an elegantly small footprint.

Leick Model 10504 Coffee Table View larger
Matching Coffee Table Model 10504

Leick Laurent Condo/Apartment Coffee Table overall dimensions: 38" W x 20" D x 20" H. A perfect addition to your living room where space is limited. This solid wood small scale coffee table offers plenty of space for magazines and your favorite decor item.

Leick Model 10502 Triangle End Table View larger
Matching Triangle End Table Model 10502

Leick Laurent Triangle End Table overall dimensions: 8" - 14-3/4" x 24" D x 24" H. This small end table is perfect for condos, apartments, or the challenge of narrow, city spaces. The wedge-shaped top measures only 14-3/4" at its widest, tapering down to 8" in the front. A lower shelf provides additional storage and display space, all in an elegantly small footprint.

Leick Model 10532 Hall Table View larger
Matching Hall Table Model 10532

Leick Laurent Hall Table overall dimensions: 38" W x 12" D x 30"H. At just 12" deep, this hall table will welcome guests in even the smallest of entryways.

Leick Model 10506 Storage End Table View larger
Matching Storage End Table Model 10506

Leick Laurent Drawer Chair Side End Table Dimensions: 16" W x 24" D x 24"H. A narrow end table that offers function in a small space. Store your remote controls in the convenient drawer and show off your favorite decor item on the lower shelf.

If you are searching Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was an incredible cost. I'm exceptionally blissful utilizing the item. I would propose it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was incredible. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement. This store is an extraordinary spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table?

We have best Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table for you. to get special price, discount today and customer review about Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table please click the button below ! See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table Review . Buy Cheap Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table . Discount Today Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table Leick Laurent Narrow Chair Side End Table Rating