Write unit test nodeJS es6 with Jasmine

Developer

Aug 14, 2017, 12:41:34 PM8/14/17
to Jasmine
Current i have nodeJS project write in nodeJS ES6 syntax and compiler via Bable. i need to config compiler  es6 via bable before run  unit test in packet.json. Any one already did it please give me a help. Thank so much

Gregg Van Hove

Aug 14, 2017, 1:29:31 PM8/14/17
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
Theoretically, you should be able to specify your `test` command in package.json to run your babel compiler and then run `jasmine` after. Something like this might work:

"test": "babel <your options here>; jasmine"

Hope this helps. Thanks for using Jasmine!

- Gregg