Re: [jasmine-js] IndexedDB mocking?

Davis W. Frank

Feb 4, 2013, 7:27:33 PM2/4/13
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com, mc...@redhat.com
For mocking/faking AJAX, check out Jasmine-AJAX: http://github.com/pivotal/jasmine-ajax

I don't know that anyone has mocked/faked out IndexedDB yet. But if you find one or write one let us know!

thx,
--dwf

On Mon, Feb 4, 2013 at 4:08 PM, Matěj Cepl <mc...@redhat.com> wrote:
Hi, guys,

I am a newbie in whole world of Javascript TDD (I have just done a lot of work with unittest in Python). I would like to make test coverage for my new project, HTML/JS podcatcher (http://luther.ceplovi.cz/git/elasmotherium.git/).

I have browsed through various tutorials about Jasmine, but I haven't ever find an example how to test work with IndexedDB, or some similarly complex object, like XMLHttpRequest. Could I get some examples, please?

Best,

Matěj

thx,
--dwf

Steve Zimmers

Mar 25, 2014, 10:27:20 AM3/25/14
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com, mc...@redhat.com
i wrote an IndexedDB mock for testing an angular service that wraps IndexedDB. the README has some examples of using it.