hi i want to install jasmine framwork in IDE tool(eclipse) ..then i want to write my first test case..plz help ..share the steps and link

Gajendra Singh Solanki

Jun 17, 2015, 1:06:00 AM6/17/15
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
hi i want to install jasmine framwork in IDE tool(eclipse) ..then i want to write my first test case..plz help ..share the steps and link

IMPORTANT: This is an e-mail from HiFX IT Media Services Pvt. Ltd. Its content are confidential to the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. It may not be disclosed to or used by anyone other than its intended recipient, nor may it be copied in any way. If received in error, please email a reply to the sender, then delete it from your system.

Although this e-mail has been scanned for viruses, HiFX cannot ultimately accept any responsibility for viruses and it is your responsibility to scan attachments (if any).

Before you print this email or attachments, please consider the negative environmental impacts associated with printing.

shruthi v v

Feb 10, 2016, 10:34:43 AM2/10/16
to Jasmine
Please anyone give solution for this question.