JASMINE FOR UNIT TESTING

pratz

Jul 25, 2016, 7:50:21 PM7/25/16
to Jasmine

Hi All

I am using Jasmine for unit testing along with ruby to create automated scripts for testing .
I am new to this.
For now i have installed
Ruby
DevKit for ruby
Ruby Gems
Jasmine gems.

when i run jasmine init command i.e jasmine init and then run rake jasmine i am able to host it on a port .
But it says no specs found.
Where do i need to add the specs and source files?
 i m not able to find any specific folder for this in the folder structure that got created for me
any help will be appreciated

Gregg Van Hove

Aug 8, 2016, 12:30:51 PM8/8/16
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
You should also be able to use the `jasmine examples` command to create some example specs and things where Jasmine expects to find them.

Hope this helps. Thanks for using Jasmine!

-Gregg