Jasmine 'C:\Python27\Scripts\jasmine': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

Judd Simantov

Nov 19, 2016, 4:56:42 PM11/19/16
to Jasmine
Hi, I'm installing jasmine with pip. The installation works fine, then I run jasmine-install and it creates the yml config file and everything seems to work fine. Then when I run jasmine I get this error:

 * Restarting with stat
c:\python27\python.exe: can't open file 'C:\Python27\Scripts\jasmine': [Errno 2] No such file or directory

When I go to the python scripts folder the file (jasmine.exe) is there. Not sure if its looking for jasmine.py? That isn't there. either way I'm not sure how to move forward, so any advice would be much appreciated!

Thanks!
Judd