Node.js: Configuring preprocessors via jasmine.json?

Axel Rauschmayer

Mar 15, 2015, 3:26:57 PM3/15/15
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
When using Jasmine from Node.js, there is the configuration file jasmine.json (for which I haven’t found documentation, pointer welcome). Is there an option for specifying preprocessors (such as CoffeeScript or – in my case – Babel)?

Gregg Van Hove

Mar 15, 2015, 4:14:19 PM3/15/15
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
Jasmine-npm doesn't have a way to configure any kind of custom loader at this time. It's something that has been requested and we're thinking about, but don't yet have a solution for.

We'd be happy to review a pull request at https://github.com/jasmine/jasmine-npm/pulls that allowed jasmine.json to be able to configure a set of "compilers" similar to how mocha works.

-Gregg