jasmine-gem: how to run server on 0.0.0.0?

Andrey Nering

Apr 23, 2015, 5:39:34 PM4/23/15
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
I'm using VirtualBox to develop a Rails app with jasmine-gem.

I can't access the jasmine server because it binds to localhost.

I tried to edit rack_server on jasmine.yml and jasmine_helper.rb with options line "bind", "--bind", "server" and "host", but nothing work.

How can I do this?

Gregg Van Hove

Apr 23, 2015, 5:56:29 PM4/23/15
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
You should be able to set a "Host" in the rack_options in your Jasmine.yml. Note the casing, as those options are passed directly into rack.

- Gregg

Andrey Nering

Apr 24, 2015, 12:19:58 PM4/24/15
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com