examples didn't work for Node.js

Жека Endorphin

Sep 12, 2016, 10:06:23 AM9/12/16
to Jasmine
Hi guys!

Trying use your module this phantomjs. Done everything like in your exlanation (https://github.com/jasmine/jasmine-npm).

jasmine init + jasmine examples --> ok (created spec/support and jasmine_examples/)
But after test didn't run with command jasmine --> happend nothing (no erroes or else logs).

Please help

Gregg Van Hove

Sep 14, 2016, 7:11:59 PM9/14/16
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
The jasmine-npm package is specifically not intended for use in a browser context like PhantomJS. Additionally, there is a bug in the currently release version (2.5.0 and 2.5.1) that we are working to fix where no logging occurs, but the specs are actually run. (See the discussion here: https://github.com/jasmine/jasmine-npm/issues/88 for more details on that).

You can use the previous version for now until we get a permanent fix released for the logging issue.

Hope this helps. Thanks for using Jasmine!

- Gregg