Testing Chrome Extensions using Jasmine

Hariharan Subramoniam

Feb 3, 2014, 5:20:57 PM2/3/14
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
Hello there! I am building a chrome extension that has a combination of background pages and content scripts and I would like to test my JavaScript using Jasmine. I watched the tutorials on YouTube, but I am still trying to wrap my head around testing chrome extensions using Jasmine, especially chrome extensions and content scripts. Can someone please point me to  resources/examples to do the same? Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks much!

Hari

Michael Phares

Apr 16, 2014, 12:06:28 PM4/16/14
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
Hi Hari,

I was just wondering if you managed to find any resources or examples for this.  I'm in the same boat and would love some guidance.

Thanks a lot,
- Mike

Hariharan Subramonyam

Jun 13, 2014, 10:07:52 AM6/13/14
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
Hello Mike,
                    Nope, I did not find any good resource yet. Have you managed to find anything?

Best,
Hari