no specs found after first display

Dave Moore

Jun 13, 2016, 12:46:32 PM6/13/16
to Jasmine
Using Jasmine 2.4.1, early user, I see a spec running, but if I refresh the browser Jasmine says "No specs found".
If I turn on the random sequence option, and repeatedIy refresh the browser, I see occasional running tests, but usually get  "No specs found".

Gregg Van Hove

Aug 16, 2016, 2:38:16 PM8/16/16
to jasmi...@googlegroups.com
Jasmine begins executing your suite as soon as the `onload` event fires from the browser. So, if you are using an async loader for your specs or code, then your specs won't have been registered with Jasmine before it starts execution.

Hope this helps. Thanks for using Jasmine!

-Gregg