Update on Jasig-Sakai Merger Membership Vote

Josh Baron

Jun 5, 2012, 7:20:51 PM6/5/12
to jasig-sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Colleagues,

Over the past several weeks the draft plan for holding the membership vote on the proposed merger has been undergoing legal review by our attorneys.  This process has taken a bit longer than we expected but has now been completed and we are working to put a final plan together based on legal advice.  We plan to post the plan and details on the voting process and timeline following the upcoming Jasig-Sakai conference.

As a reminder, the Joint Working Group and Founding Board has posted several documents related to the merger which can be found at www.apereo.org.

- Jasig-Sakai Joint Working Group and Founding Board

Joshua Baron
Senior Academic Technology Officer
Marist College
Poughkeepsie, New York  12601