Fwd: Westin Denver Downtown - Nov 5

David Ackerman

Jul 13, 2012, 5:54:57 PM7/13/12
to jasig-sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Here is the meeting room at the Westin.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nicole Goldkranz <nic...@nyu.edu>
Date: Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 4:06 PM
Subject: Fwd: Westin Denver Downtown - Nov 5
To: David C Ackerman <da...@nyu.edu>

The room rental fee at the Westin is $500, or $300 with a minimum of $250 in food and beverages. This would include catering in the room for breakfast and/or lunch (http://denverdowntown.westinemenus.com/) or lunch for the group at The Palm Restaurant.

The audiovisual equipment (projector, screen, etc.) would be an additional $630. If we need to rent a conference speaker phone, it is $285.

I have not yet reserved the room, but will have Rachel draw up a contract once I hear back from you with logistics for the meeting on November 5th.

Have a good weekend!
Nicole

Jul 13, 2012, 9:45:27 PM7/13/12
to jasig-sakai-...@googlegroups.com
great work. thanks david!
>* Room rental only
>* $500.00 per day
>

>* Room rental and food, beverage
>* $300.00 room rental per day
>* $250.00 food and beverage minimum
>* With 12 guests this minimum would easily be reached by offering a
>continental breakfast. This allows your guests the option of dining at
>The Palm Restaurant for lunch
> if they wish to be in a different space to stretch their legs a bit more.
>

>You are welcome to explore our catering menus online at
>http://denverdowntown.westinemenus.com
><http://denverdowntown.westinemenus.com/>. For your convenience I have
>attached our AV pricing guide.
>
>After you have had a chance to review please feel free to call me with
>any questions.
>Thank you and I look forward to hopefully working with you further!
>Rachel
>
>RACHEL
>SIMPSON
>Catering Sales Manager
>
>THE WESTIN
>DENVER DOWNTOWN
>1672 Lawrence StreetDenver CO 80202
>303-572-7207 <tel:303-572-7207> F
>303-572-7236 <tel:303-572-7236>
> <http://www.westindenverdowntown.com/meetings>
>
><http://www.facebook.com/home.php#%21/pages/The-Westin-Denver-Downtown/149
>758128424365> <http://twitter.com/WestinDenverDT>
><http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g33388-d83099-Reviews-The_Westin_
>Denver_Downtown-Denver_Colorado.html>
>

>This electronic message transmission contains information from the
>Company that may be proprietary, confidential and/or privileged. The
>information is intended only for the use of the individual(s) or entity
>named above. If you are not the intended recipient,
> be aware that any disclosure, copying or distribution or use of the
>contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this
>electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately by
>replying to the address listed in the "From:"
> field.
>

>--
>Nicole Goldkranz
>Assistant to David Ackerman
>(Associate Vice President, .edu Services &
>Executive Director, NYU Libraries DLT Services)
>Information Technology Services
>New York University
>P: 212.992.9224 <tel:212.992.9224>
>F: 212.995.4858 <tel:212.995.4858>

David Horwitz

Jul 14, 2012, 4:19:30 AM7/14/12
to jasig-sakai-...@googlegroups.com
Think you sent this to the wrong David, David.

Regards

David Horwitz

David Horwitz

Jul 14, 2012, 4:20:44 AM7/14/12
to jasig-sakai-...@googlegroups.com
oops sorry - see it came via the group! ;-)