UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'queryAndEncodeDatabaseAuthenticationHandler'

Alexey Bobr

Apr 3, 2016, 6:08:41 AM4/3/16
to jasig-cas-user
Hi,

I am new to CAS and Java overall, I was trying to configure CAS 4.2.1 to connect my mysql database and read passwords.
I downloaded CAS source from here https://github.com/Jasig/cas/releases/tag/v4.2.0
then typed 'mvn clean package' and cas.war was built successfully,
then I copied it to the 'webapps' directory of tomcat7 installation and it worked.

However when I try to include 'cas-server-support-jdbc' dependency to pom.xml I always get the same error in catalina.out:

2016-04-03 12:44:07,541 ERROR [org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader] - <Context initialization failed
org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'queryAndEncodeDatabaseAuthenticationHandler' defined in URL [jar:file:/var/lib/tomcat7/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-support-jdbc-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/adaptors/jdbc/QueryAndEncodeDatabaseAuthenticationHandler.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [javax.sql.DataSource]: : No qualifying bean of type [javax.sql.DataSource] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=queryEncodeDatabaseDataSource)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [javax.sql.DataSource] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=queryEncodeDatabaseDataSource)}
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:749)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.autowireConstructor(ConstructorResolver.java:185)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.autowireConstructor(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1143)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1046)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:510)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:482)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:306)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:230)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:302)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:197)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:772)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:838)
at org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:537)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.configureAndRefreshWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:446)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoader.initWebApplicationContext(ContextLoader.java:328)
at org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener.contextInitialized(ContextLoaderListener.java:107)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4973)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5467)
at org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChildInternal(ContainerBase.java:901)
at org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.addChild(ContainerBase.java:877)
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHost.addChild(StandardHost.java:632)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig.deployWAR(HostConfig.java:1073)
at org.apache.catalina.startup.HostConfig$DeployWar.run(HostConfig.java:1857)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [javax.sql.DataSource] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=queryEncodeDatabaseDataSource)}
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.raiseNoSuchBeanDefinitionException(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1373)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1119)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1014)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveAutowiredArgument(ConstructorResolver.java:813)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:741)
... 28 more

I tried various changes pom.xml and deployerConfigContext.xml but still no luck. I noted that this error occurs when I include 'cas-server-support-jdbc' to pom.xml.

Can anyone explain what happens and how it could be resolved ?
The reason is in wrong configuration of pom.xml or maybe some versions conflict ?

Thanks.

my pom.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
    <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
    <groupId>cas</groupId>
    <artifactId>cas-overlay</artifactId>
    <packaging>war</packaging>
    <version>1.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    <build>
        <plugins>
            <plugin>
                             <configuration>
                                 <warName>cas</warName>
                             </configuration>
                        </plugin>
        </plugins>
    </build>
    <dependencies>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>
            <artifactId>cas-server-webapp</artifactId>
            <version>4.2.1</version>
            <type>war</type>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>
            <artifactId>cas-server-support-jdbc</artifactId>
            <version>4.2.1</version>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>c3p0</groupId>
            <artifactId>c3p0</artifactId>
            <version>0.9.1.2</version>
        </dependency>
    </dependencies>
    <properties>
        <cas.version>4.2.1</cas.version>
    </properties>
        <repositories>
             <repository>
                  <id>ja-sig</id>
                  <url>http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/ </url>
             </repository>
        </repositories>
</project>

my deployerConfigContext.xml:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--
| deployerConfigContext.xml centralizes into one file some of the declarative configuration that
| all CAS deployers will need to modify.
|
| This file declares some of the Spring-managed JavaBeans that make up a CAS deployment.
| The beans declared in this file are instantiated at context initialization time by the Spring
| ContextLoaderListener declared in web.xml.  It finds this file because this
| file is among those declared in the context parameter "contextConfigLocation".
|
| By far the most common change you will need to make in this file is to change the last bean
| declaration to replace the default authentication handler with
| one implementing your approach for authenticating usernames and passwords.
+-->

      <bean id="dataSource"
class="com.mchange.v2.c3p0.ComboPooledDataSource"
p:driverClass="com.mchange.v2.c3p0.ComboPooledDataSource"
p:jdbcUrl="jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/testdb"
p:user="root"
p:password="root"/>

      <bean id="passwordEncoder"
class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.DefaultPasswordEncoder"
c:encodingAlgorithm="MD5"
p:characterEncoding="UTF-8"/>

      <bean id="SearchModeSearchDatabaseAuthenticationHandler"
class="org.jasig.cas.adaptors.jdbc.SearchModeSearchDatabaseAuthenticationHandler"
p:dataSource-ref="dataSource"
p:passwordEncoder-ref="passwordEncoder"
p:tableUsers="logins"
p:fieldUser="email"
p:fieldPassword="crypted_password" />

    <util:map id="authenticationHandlersResolvers">
        <entry key-ref="proxyAuthenticationHandler" value-ref="proxyPrincipalResolver" />
        <entry key-ref="primaryAuthenticationHandler" value-ref="primaryPrincipalResolver" />
    </util:map>

    <util:list id="authenticationMetadataPopulators">
        <ref bean="successfulHandlerMetaDataPopulator" />
        <ref bean="rememberMeAuthenticationMetaDataPopulator" />
    </util:list>

    <bean id="attributeRepository" class="org.jasig.services.persondir.support.NamedStubPersonAttributeDao"
          p:backingMap-ref="attrRepoBackingMap" />

    <alias name="acceptUsersAuthenticationHandler" alias="primaryAuthenticationHandler" />
    <alias name="personDirectoryPrincipalResolver" alias="primaryPrincipalResolver" />

    <util:map id="attrRepoBackingMap">
        <entry key="uid" value="uid" />
        <entry key="eduPersonAffiliation" value="eduPersonAffiliation" />
        <entry key="groupMembership" value="groupMembership" />
        <entry>
            <list>
                <value>faculty</value>
                <value>staff</value>
                <value>org</value>
            </list>
        </entry>
    </util:map>

    <alias name="serviceThemeResolver" alias="themeResolver" />

    <alias name="jsonServiceRegistryDao" alias="serviceRegistryDao" />

    <alias name="defaultTicketRegistry" alias="ticketRegistry" />

    <alias name="ticketGrantingTicketExpirationPolicy" alias="grantingTicketExpirationPolicy" />
    <alias name="multiTimeUseOrTimeoutExpirationPolicy" alias="serviceTicketExpirationPolicy" />

    <alias name="anyAuthenticationPolicy" alias="authenticationPolicy" />
    <alias name="acceptAnyAuthenticationPolicyFactory" alias="authenticationPolicyFactory" />

    <bean id="auditTrailManager"
          class="org.jasig.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager"
          p:entrySeparator="${cas.audit.singleline.separator:|}"
          p:useSingleLine="${cas.audit.singleline:false}"/>

    <alias name="neverThrottle" alias="authenticationThrottle" />

    <util:list id="monitorsList">
        <ref bean="memoryMonitor" />
        <ref bean="sessionMonitor" />
    </util:list>

    <alias name="defaultPrincipalFactory" alias="principalFactory" />
    <alias name="defaultAuthenticationTransactionManager" alias="authenticationTransactionManager" />
    <alias name="defaultPrincipalElectionStrategy" alias="principalElectionStrategy" />
    <alias name="tgcCipherExecutor" alias="defaultCookieCipherExecutor" />
</beans>

kelly ferrone

Apr 11, 2016, 9:26:42 PM4/11/16
to jasig-cas-user
I have the exact same issue. Thought I was close when I found another person with the same issue. Below helped them.

<dependency>

<groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>

<artifactId>cas-server-support-jdbc</artifactId>

<version>${cas.version}</version>

<type>jar</type>

<scope>runtime</scope>

</dependency>

Prabath Perera

Apr 17, 2016, 9:52:27 AM4/17/16
to jasig-cas-user
Hi, Im facing the same issue. So far what I figured is no matter what component (auth mode) I specify in the deployerConfigContext.xml cas always tries to initialize queryAndEncodeDatabaseAuthenticationHandler. I think this happens before initializing whatever the beans/components defined in deployerConfigContext. This should not be the case. I tried specifying auth component as below as well,

  <alias name="searchModeSearchDatabaseAuthenticationHandler" alias="primaryAuthenticationHandler" />
  <alias name="dataSource" alias="searchModeDatabaseDataSource" />

Nader Karimi

Apr 18, 2016, 6:33:24 AM4/18/16
to jasig-cas-user
I have the same issue. Im trying to use QueryDatabaseAuthenticationHandler.
this is my log
Apr 18, 2016 2:57:31 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO
: No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath
Apr 18, 2016 2:57:32 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO
: Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
Apr 18, 2016 2:57:36 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SEVERE
: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org
.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'initialFlowSetupAction': Injection of autowired dependencies failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire method: public void org.jasig.cas.web.flow.InitialFlowSetupAction.setTicketGrantingTicketCookieGenerator(org.jasig.cas.web.support.CookieRetrievingCookieGenerator); nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'ticketGrantingTicketCookieGenerator' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-cookie-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/web/support/TGCCookieRetrievingCookieGenerator.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jasig.cas.web.support.CookieValueManager]: : Error creating bean with name 'defaultCookieValueManager' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-cookie-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/web/support/DefaultCasCookieValueManager.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor]: : No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'defaultCookieValueManager' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-cookie-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/web/support/DefaultCasCookieValueManager.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor]: : No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:334)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1214)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:543)

[...]

.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.listenerStart(StandardContext.java:4994)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5492)
 at org
.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)
 at org
.apache.catalina.manager.ManagerServlet.start(ManagerServlet.java:1286)
 at org
.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.start(HTMLManagerServlet.java:694)
 at org
.apache.catalina.manager.HTMLManagerServlet.doPost(HTMLManagerServlet.java:217)
 at javax
.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:646)
 at javax
.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:727)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:303)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
 at org
.apache.catalina.filters.CsrfPreventionFilter.doFilter(CsrfPreventionFilter.java:213)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
 at org
.apache.tomcat.websocket.server.WsFilter.doFilter(WsFilter.java:52)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
 at org
.apache.catalina.filters.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:108)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:241)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:208)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:220)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:122)
 at org
.apache.catalina.authenticator.AuthenticatorBase.invoke(AuthenticatorBase.java:612)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:170)
 at org
.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:103)
 at org
.apache.catalina.valves.AccessLogValve.invoke(AccessLogValve.java:950)
 at org
.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:116)
 at org
.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:421)
 at org
.apache.coyote.http11.AbstractHttp11Processor.process(AbstractHttp11Processor.java:1070)
 at org
.apache.coyote.AbstractProtocol$AbstractConnectionHandler.process(AbstractProtocol.java:611)
 at org
.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$SocketProcessor.run(JIoEndpoint.java:314)

 at java
.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
 at java
.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)

 at org
.apache.tomcat.util.threads.TaskThread$WrappingRunnable.run(TaskThread.java:61)
 at java
.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Could not autowire method: public void org.jasig.cas.web.flow.InitialFlowSetupAction.setTicketGrantingTicketCookieGenerator(org.jasig.cas.web.support.CookieRetrievingCookieGenerator); nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'ticketGrantingTicketCookieGenerator' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-cookie-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/web/support/TGCCookieRetrievingCookieGenerator.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jasig.cas.web.support.CookieValueManager]: : Error creating bean with name 'defaultCookieValueManager' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-cookie-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/web/support/DefaultCasCookieValueManager.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor]: : No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'defaultCookieValueManager' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-cookie-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/web/support/DefaultCasCookieValueManager.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor]: : No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredMethodElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:661)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.InjectionMetadata.inject(InjectionMetadata.java:88)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.postProcessPropertyValues(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:331)

... 47 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'ticketGrantingTicketCookieGenerator' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-cookie-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/web/support/TGCCookieRetrievingCookieGenerator.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jasig.cas.web.support.CookieValueManager]: : Error creating bean with name 'defaultCookieValueManager' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-cookie-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/web/support/DefaultCasCookieValueManager.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor]: : No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'defaultCookieValueManager' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-cookie-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/web/support/DefaultCasCookieValueManager.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor]: : No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}

[...]

.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.findAutowireCandidates(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1192)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1116)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1014)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor$AutowiredMethodElement.inject(AutowiredAnnotationBeanPostProcessor.java:618)

... 49 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.UnsatisfiedDependencyException: Error creating bean with name 'defaultCookieValueManager' defined in URL [jar:file:/C:/xampp/tomcat/webapps/cas/WEB-INF/lib/cas-server-webapp-cookie-4.2.1.jar!/org/jasig/cas/web/support/DefaultCasCookieValueManager.class]: Unsatisfied dependency expressed through constructor argument with index 0 of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor]: : No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}

[...]

... 62 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.NoSuchBeanDefinitionException: No qualifying bean of type [org.jasig.cas.CipherExecutor] found for dependency: expected at least 1 bean which qualifies as autowire candidate for this dependency. Dependency annotations: {@org.springframework.beans.factory.annotation.Qualifier(value=defaultCookieCipherExecutor)}

 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.raiseNoSuchBeanDefinitionException(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1373)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.doResolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1119)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.resolveDependency(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:1014)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.resolveAutowiredArgument(ConstructorResolver.java:813)
 at org
.springframework.beans.factory.support.ConstructorResolver.createArgumentArray(ConstructorResolver.java:741)

... 76 more

Apr 18, 2016 2:57:36 PM org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext listenerStart
SEVERE
: Exception sending context initialized event to listener instance of class org.jasig.cas.CasEnvironmentContextListener
[...]

Apr 18, 2016 2:57:36 PM org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationContext log
INFO
: Closing Spring root WebApplicationContext

my pom file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/xsd/maven-4.0.0.xsd ">

<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>

<groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>

<artifactId>cas-overlay</artifactId>

<packaging>war</packaging>

<version>1.0</version>

<build>

<plugins>

<plugin>

<groupId>com.rimerosolutions.maven.plugins</groupId>

<artifactId>wrapper-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<version>0.0.4</version>

</plugin>

<plugin>

<version>2.6</version>

<configuration>

<warName>cas</warName>

<overlays>

<overlay>

<groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>

<artifactId>cas-server-webapp</artifactId>

<excludes>

<exclude>WEB-INF/cas.properties</exclude>

<exclude>WEB-INF/classes/log4j2.xml</exclude>

</excludes>

</overlay>

</overlays>

</configuration>

</plugin>

<plugin>

<version>3.3</version>

<configuration>

<source>1.7</source>

<target>1.7</target>

</configuration>

</plugin>

<plugin>

<groupId>org.eclipse.jetty</groupId>

<artifactId>jetty-maven-plugin</artifactId>

<version>${maven-jetty-plugin.version}</version>

<configuration>

<jettyXml>${basedir}/etc/jetty/jetty.xml,${basedir}/etc/jetty/jetty-ssl.xml,${basedir}/etc/jetty/jetty-https.xml</jettyXml>

<systemProperties>

<systemProperty>

<name>org.eclipse.jetty.annotations.maxWait</name>

<value>240</value>

</systemProperty>

</systemProperties>

<webApp>

<contextPath>/cas</contextPath>

<overrideDescriptor>${basedir}/etc/jetty/web.xml</overrideDescriptor>

</webApp>

<webAppConfig>

<allowDuplicateFragmentNames>true</allowDuplicateFragmentNames>

</webAppConfig>

<jvmArgs>-Dlog4j.configurationFile=/etc/cas/log4j2.xml -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,address=5000,server=y,suspend=n</jvmArgs>

</configuration>

</plugin>

</plugins>

<finalName>cas</finalName>

</build>

<dependencies>

<dependency>

<groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>

<artifactId>cas-server-webapp</artifactId>

<version>${cas.version}</version>

<type>war</type>

<scope>runtime</scope>

</dependency>

<!-- me: added the following dependency for jdbc support -->

<dependency>

<groupId>org.jasig.cas</groupId>

<artifactId>cas-server-support-jdbc</artifactId>

<version>${cas.version}</version>

</dependency>

<!--end-->

<!-- me: c3p0 support -->

<dependency>

<groupId>c3p0</groupId>

<artifactId>c3p0</artifactId>

<version>0.9.1.2</version>

</dependency>

<!--me-->

<!-- me: mysql support -->

<dependency>

<groupId>mysql</groupId>

<artifactId>mysql-connector-java</artifactId>

<version>5.1.38</version>

<scope>provided</scope>

</dependency>

<!--me-->

</dependencies>

<properties>

<cas.version>4.2.1</cas.version>

<maven-jetty-plugin.version>9.3.6.v20151106</maven-jetty-plugin.version>

<maven.compiler.source>1.7</maven.compiler.source>

<maven.compiler.target>1.7</maven.compiler.target>

</properties>

<repositories>

<repository>

<id>sonatype-releases</id>

<url>http://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/releases/</url>

</repository>

<repository>

<id>sonatype-snapshots</id>

<url>https://oss.sonatype.org/content/repositories/snapshots/</url>

</repository>

</repositories>
</project>

my deployerConfigContext:

<util:map id="authenticationHandlersResolvers">

<entry key-ref="primaryAuthenticationHandler" value-ref="primaryPrincipalResolver" />

</util:map>

<alias name="queryDatabaseAuthenticationHandler" alias="primaryAuthenticationHandler" />

<util:list id="authenticationMetadataPopulators">

<ref bean="successfulHandlerMetaDataPopulator" />

<ref bean="rememberMeAuthenticationMetaDataPopulator" />

</util:list>

<bean id="attributeRepository" class="org.jasig.services.persondir.support.NamedStubPersonAttributeDao"

p:backingMap-ref="attrRepoBackingMap" />

<!-- *** -->

<alias name="queryDatabaseAuthenticationHandler" alias="primaryAuthenticationHandler" />

<alias name="dataSource" alias="queryDatabaseDataSource" />

<alias name="dataSource" alias="queryEncodeDatabaseDataSource" />

<!-- *** -->

<!--me: datasoruce bean-->

<bean id="dataSource"

class="com.mchange.v2.c3p0.ComboPooledDataSource"

p:driverClass="${database.driverClass}"

p:jdbcUrl="${database.url}"

p:user="${database.user}"

p:password="${database.password}"

p:initialPoolSize="${database.pool.minSize}"

p:minPoolSize="${database.pool.minSize}"

p:maxPoolSize="${database.pool.maxSize}"

p:maxIdleTimeExcessConnections="${database.pool.maxIdleTime}"

p:checkoutTimeout="${database.pool.maxWait}"

p:acquireIncrement="${database.pool.acquireIncrement}"

p:acquireRetryAttempts="${database.pool.acquireRetryAttempts}"

p:acquireRetryDelay="${database.pool.acquireRetryDelay}"

p:idleConnectionTestPeriod="${database.pool.idleConnectionTestPeriod}"

p:preferredTestQuery="${database.pool.connectionHealthQuery}" />

</beans>

cas.properties:
#
# Licensed to Apereo under one or more contributor license
# agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work
# for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
# Apereo licenses this file to you under the Apache License,
# Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file
# except in compliance with the License.  You may obtain a
# copy of the License at the following location:
#
#   http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0
#
# Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
# software distributed under the License is distributed on an
# "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
# KIND, either express or implied.  See the License for the
# specific language governing permissions and limitations
# under the License.
#

server
.name=http://localhost:8080
server
.prefix=${server.name}/cas

# security configuration based on IP address to access the /status and /statistics pages
# cas.securityContext.adminpages.ip=127\.0\.0\.1

##
# Unique CAS node name
# host.name is used to generate unique Service Ticket IDs and SAMLArtifacts.  This is usually set to the specific
# hostname of the machine running the CAS node, but it could be any label so long as it is unique in the cluster.
host
.name=cas01.example.org

##
# JPA Ticket Registry Database Configuration
#
# ticketreg.database.ddl.auto=create-drop
# ticketreg.database.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect|MySQLInnoDBDialect|HSQLDialect
# ticketreg.database.batchSize=10
# ticketreg.database.driverClass=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
# ticketreg.database.url=jdbc:hsqldb:mem:cas-ticket-registry
# ticketreg.database.user=sa
# ticketreg.database.password=
# ticketreg.database.pool.minSize=6
# ticketreg.database.pool.maxSize=18
# ticketreg.database.pool.maxWait=10000
# ticketreg.database.pool.maxIdleTime=120
# ticketreg.database.pool.acquireIncrement=6
# ticketreg.database.pool.idleConnectionTestPeriod=30
# ticketreg.database.pool.connectionHealthQuery=select 1
# ticketreg.database.pool.acquireRetryAttempts=5
# ticketreg.database.pool.acquireRetryDelay=2000
# ticketreg.database.pool.connectionHealthQuery=select 1

##
# JPA Service Registry Database Configuration
#
# svcreg.database.ddl.auto=create-drop
# svcreg.database.hibernate.dialect=org.hibernate.dialect.OracleDialect|MySQLInnoDBDialect|HSQLDialect
# svcreg.database.hibernate.batchSize=10
# svcreg.database.driverClass=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver
# svcreg.database.url=jdbc:hsqldb:mem:cas-ticket-registry
# svcreg.database.user=sa
# svcreg.database.password=
# svcreg.database.pool.minSize=6
# svcreg.database.pool.maxSize=18
# svcreg.database.pool.maxWait=10000
# svcreg.database.pool.maxIdleTime=120
# svcreg.database.pool.acquireIncrement=6
# svcreg.database.pool.idleConnectionTestPeriod=30
# svcreg.database.pool.connectionHealthQuery=select 1
# svcreg.database.pool.acquireRetryAttempts=5
# svcreg.database.pool.acquireRetryDelay=2000
# svcreg.database.pool.connectionHealthQuery=select 1

##
# CAS SSO Cookie Generation & Security
# See https://github.com/mitreid-connect/json-web-key-generator
#
# Do note that the following settings MUST be generated per deployment.
#
# The encryption secret key. By default, must be a octet string of size 256.
tgc
.encryption.key=1PbwSbnHeinpkZOSZjuSJ8yYpUrInm5aaV18J2Ar4rM

# The signing secret key. By default, must be a octet string of size 512.
tgc
.signing.key=szxK-5_eJjs-aUj-64MpUZ-GPPzGLhYPLGl0wrYjYNVAGva2P0lLe6UGKGM7k8dWxsOVGutZWgvmY3l5oVPO3w

# Decides whether SSO cookie should be created only under secure connections.
# tgc.secure=true

# The expiration value of the SSO cookie
# tgc.maxAge=-1

# The name of the SSO cookie
# tgc.name=TGC

# The path to which the SSO cookie will be scoped
# tgc.path=/cas

# The expiration value of the SSO cookie for long-term authentications
# tgc.remember.me.maxAge=1209600

# Decides whether SSO Warning cookie should be created only under secure connections.
# warn.cookie.secure=true

# The expiration value of the SSO Warning cookie
# warn.cookie.maxAge=-1

# The name of the SSO Warning cookie
# warn.cookie.name=CASPRIVACY

# The path to which the SSO Warning cookie will be scoped
# warn.cookie.path=/cas

# Whether we should track the most recent session by keeping the latest service ticket
# tgt.onlyTrackMostRecentSession = true

##
# CAS UI Theme Resolution
#
# cas.themeResolver.defaultThemeName=cas-theme-default
# cas.themeResolver.pathprefix=/WEB-INF/view/jsp/
# cas.themeResolver.param.name=theme
# Location of the Spring xml config file where views may be collected
# cas.viewResolver.xmlFile=/META-INF/spring/views.xml

##
# CAS Logout Behavior
# WEB-INF/cas-servlet.xml
#
# Specify whether CAS should redirect to the specified service parameter on /logout requests
# cas.logout.followServiceRedirects=false

##
# CAS Cached Attributes Timeouts
# Controls the cached attribute expiration policy
#
# Notes the duration in which attributes will be kept alive
# cas.attrs.timeToExpireInHours=2

##
# Single Sign-On Session
#
# Indicates whether an SSO session should be created for renewed authentication requests.
# create.sso.renewed.authn=true
#
# Indicates whether an SSO session can be created if no service is present.
# create.sso.missing.service=true

##
# CAS Authentication Policy
#
# cas.authn.policy.any.tryall=false
# cas.authn.policy.req.tryall=false
# cas.authn.policy.req.handlername=handlerName

##
# CAS PersonDirectory Principal Resolution
#
# cas.principal.resolver.persondir.principal.attribute=cn
# cas.principal.resolver.persondir.return.null=false

##
# CAS Internationalization
#
# locale.default=en
# locale.param.name=locale
# message.bundle.encoding=UTF-8
# message.bundle.cacheseconds=180
# message.bundle.fallback.systemlocale=false
# message.bundle.usecode.message=true
# message.bundle.basenames=classpath:custom_messages,classpath:messages

##
# CAS Authentication Throttling
#
#cas.throttle.failure.threshold=
#cas.throttle.failure.range.seconds=
#cas.throttle.username.parameter=
#cas.throttle.appcode=
#cas.throttle.authn.failurecode=
#cas.throttle.audit.query=

##
# CAS Health Monitoring
#
# cas.monitor.st.warn.threshold=5000
# cas.monitor.tgt.warn.threshold=10000
# cas.monitor.free.mem.threshold=10

##
# CAS MongoDB Service Registry
#
# mongodb.host=mongodb database url
# mongodb.port=mongodb database port
# mongodb.userId=mongodb userid to bind
# mongodb.userPassword=mongodb password to bind
# cas.service.registry.mongo.db=Collection name to store service definitions
# mongodb.timeout=5000

##
# Spring Webflow Web Application Session
# Define the settings that are required to encrypt and persist the CAS web application session.
# See the cas-servlet.xml file to understand how these properties are used.
#
# cas.webflow.cipher.alg=AES
# cas.webflow.cipher.mode=CBC
# cas.webflow.cipher.padding=PKCS7
# cas.webflow.keystore=classpath:/etc/keystore.jceks
# cas.webflow.keystore.type=JCEKS
# cas.webflow.keystore.password=changeit
# cas.webflow.keyalias=aes128
# cas.webflow.keypassword=changeit

##
# Remote User Authentication
#
# ip.address.range=

##
# Apache Shiro Authentication
#
# shiro.authn.requiredRoles=
# shiro.authn.requiredPermissions=
# shiro.authn.config.file=classpath:shiro.ini

##
# YubiKey Authentication
#
# yubikey.client.id=
# yubikey.secret.key=

##
# JDBC Authentication
#
# cas.jdbc.authn.query.encode.sql=
# cas.jdbc.authn.query.encode.alg=
# cas.jdbc.authn.query.encode.salt.static=
# cas.jdbc.authn.query.encode.password=
# cas.jdbc.authn.query.encode.salt=
# cas.jdbc.authn.query.encode.iterations.field=
# cas.jdbc.authn.query.encode.iterations=

# cas.jdbc.authn.query.sql=

# cas.jdbc.authn.search.password=
# cas.jdbc.authn.search.user=
# cas.jdbc.authn.search.table=

##
# Duo security 2fa authentication provider
# https://www.duosecurity.com/docs/duoweb#1.-generate-an-akey
#
# cas.duo.api.host=
# cas.duo.integration.key=
# cas.duo.secret.key=
# cas.duo.application.key=

##
# File Authentication
#
# file.authn.filename=classpath:people.txt
# file.authn.separator=::

##
# General Authentication
#
# cas.principal.transform.upperCase=false
# cas.authn.password.encoding.char=UTF-8
# cas.authn.password.encoding.alg=SHA-256
# cas.principal.transform.prefix=
# cas.principal.transform.suffix=

##
# X509 Authentication
#
# cas.x509.authn.crl.checkAll=false
# cas.x509.authn.crl.throw.failure=true
# cas.x509.authn.crl.refresh.interval=
# cas.x509.authn.revocation.policy.threshold=
# cas.x509.authn.trusted.issuer.dnpattern=
# cas.x509.authn.max.path.length=
# cas.x509.authn.max.path.length.unspecified=
# cas.x509.authn.check.key.usage=
# cas.x509.authn.require.key.usage=
# cas.x509.authn.subject.dnpattern=
# cas.x509.authn.principal.descriptor=
# cas.x509.authn.principal.serial.no.prefix=
# cas.x509.authn.principal.value.delim=

##
# Accepted Users Authentication
#
accept
.authn.users=casuser::Mellon

##
# Rejected Users Authentication
#
# reject.authn.users=

##
# JAAS Authentication
#
# cas.authn.jaas.realm=CAS
# cas.authn.jaas.kerb.realm=
# cas.authn.jaas.kerb.kdc=

##
# Single Sign-On Session TGT Timeouts
#
# Inactivity Timeout Policy
# tgt.timeout.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=28800

# Hard Timeout Policy
# tgt.timeout.hard.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds
#
# Throttled Timeout Policy
# tgt.throttled.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=28800
# tgt.throttled.timeInBetweenUsesInSeconds=5

# Default Expiration Policy
# tgt.maxTimeToLiveInSeconds=28800
# tgt.timeToKillInSeconds=7200

##
# Service Ticket Timeout
#
# st.timeToKillInSeconds=10
# st.numberOfUses=1

##
# Http Client Settings
#
# The http client read timeout in milliseconds
# http.client.read.timeout=5000

# The http client connection timeout in milliseconds
# http.client.connection.timeout=5000
#
# The http client truststore file, in addition to the default's
# http.client.truststore.file=classpath:truststore.jks
#
# The http client truststore's password
# http.client.truststore.psw=changeit

##
# Single Logout Out Callbacks
#
# To turn off all back channel SLO requests set this to true
# slo.callbacks.disabled=false
#
# To send callbacks to endpoints synchronously, set this to false
# slo.callbacks.asynchronous=true

##
# CAS Protocol Security Filter
#
# Are multi-valued parameters accepted?
# cas.http.allow.multivalue.params=false

# Define the list of request parameters to examine for sanity
# cas.http.check.params=ticket,service,renew,gateway,warn,target,SAMLart,pgtUrl,pgt,pgtId,pgtIou,targetService

# Define the list of request parameters only allowed via POST
# cas.http.allow.post.params=username,password

##
# JSON Service Registry
#
# Directory location where JSON service files may be found.
# service.registry.config.location=classpath:services

##
# Service Registry Periodic Reloading Scheduler
# Default sourced from WEB-INF/spring-configuration/applicationContext.xml
#
# Force a startup delay of 2 minutes.
# service.registry.quartz.reloader.startDelay=120000
#
# Reload services every 2 minutes
# service.registry.quartz.reloader.repeatInterval=120000

##
# Background Scheduler
#
# Wait for scheduler to finish running before shutting down CAS.
# scheduler.shutdown.wait=true
#
# Attempt to interrupt background jobs when shutting down CAS
# scheduler.shutdown.interruptJobs=true

##
# Audits
#
# Use single line format for audit blocks
# cas.audit.singleline=true
# Separator to use between each fields in a single audit event
# cas.audit.singleline.separator=|
# Application code for audits
# cas.audit.appcode=CAS
#
## JDBC Audits
#
#cas.audit.max.agedays=
#cas.audit.database.dialect=
#cas.audit.database.batchSize=
#cas.audit.database.ddl.auto=
#cas.audit.database.gen.ddl=
#cas.audit.database.show.sql=
#cas.audit.database.driverClass=
#cas.audit.database.url=
#cas.audit.database.user=
#cas.audit.database.password=
#cas.audit.database.pool.minSize=
#cas.audit.database.pool.minSize=
#cas.audit.database.pool.maxSize=
#cas.audit.database.pool.maxIdleTime=
#cas.audit.database.pool.maxWait=
#cas.audit.database.pool.acquireIncrement=
#cas.audit.database.pool.acquireRetryAttempts=
#cas.audit.database.pool.acquireRetryDelay=
#cas.audit.database.pool.idleConnectionTestPeriod=
#cas.audit.database.pool.connectionHealthQuery=

##
# Metrics
# Default sourced from WEB-INF/spring-configuration/metricsConfiguration.xml:
#
# Define how often should metric data be reported. Default is 30 seconds.
# metrics.refresh.internal=30s

##
# Encoding
#
# Set the encoding to use for requests. Default is UTF-8
# httprequest.web.encoding=UTF-8

# Default is true. Switch this to "false" to not enforce the specified encoding in any case,
# applying it as default response encoding as well.
# httprequest.web.encoding.force=true

##
# Response Headers
#
# httpresponse.header.cache=false
# httpresponse.header.hsts=false
# httpresponse.header.xframe=false
# httpresponse.header.xcontent=false
# httpresponse.header.xss=false

##
# SAML
#
# Indicates the SAML response issuer
# cas.saml.response.issuer=localhost
#
# Indicates the skew allowance which controls the issue instant of the SAML response
# cas.saml.response.skewAllowance=0
#
# Indicates whether SAML ticket id generation should be saml2-compliant.
# cas.saml.ticketid.saml2=false

##
# Default Ticket Registry
#
# default.ticket.registry.initialcapacity=1000
# default.ticket.registry.loadfactor=1
# default.ticket.registry.concurrency=20

##
# Ticket Registry Cleaner
#
# Indicates how frequently the Ticket Registry cleaner should run. Configured in seconds.
# ticket.registry.cleaner.startdelay=20
# ticket.registry.cleaner.repeatinterval=5000

##
# Ticket ID Generation
#
# lt.ticket.maxlength=20
# st.ticket.maxlength=20
# tgt.ticket.maxlength=50
# pgt.ticket.maxlength=50

##
# Google Apps public/private key
#
# cas.saml.googleapps.publickey.file=file:/etc/cas/public.key
# cas.saml.googleapps.privatekey.file=file:/etc/cas/private.p8
# cas.saml.googleapps.key.alg=RSA

##
# WS-FED
#
# The claim from ADFS that should be used as the user's identifier.
# cas.wsfed.idp.idattribute=upn
#
# Federation Service identifier
# cas.wsfed.idp.id=https://adfs.example.org/adfs/services/trust
#
# The ADFS login url.
# cas.wsfed.idp.url=https://adfs.example.org/adfs/ls/
#
# Identifies resource(s) that point to ADFS's signing certificates.
# These are used verify the WS Federation token that is returned by ADFS.
# Multiple certificates may be separated by comma.
# cas.wsfed.idp.signingcerts=classpath:adfs-signing.crt
#
# Unique identifier that will be set in the ADFS configuration.
# cas.wsfed.rp.id=urn:cas:localhost
#
# Slack dealing with time-drift between the ADFS Server and the CAS Server.
# cas.wsfed.idp.tolerance=10000
#
# Decides which bundle of attributes should be resolved during WS-FED authentication.
# cas.wsfed.idp.attribute.resolver.enabled=true
# cas.wsfed.idp.attribute.resolver.type=WSFED

##
# LDAP User Details
#
# ldap.userdetails.service.user.attr=
# ldap.userdetails.service.role.attr=

##
# Password Policy
#
# Warn all users of expiration date regardless of warningDays value.
# password.policy.warnAll=false

# Threshold number of days to begin displaying password expiration warnings.
# password.policy.warningDays=30

# URL to which the user will be redirected to change the password.
# password.policy.url=https://password.example.edu/change

# password.policy.warn.attribute.name=attributeName
# password.policy.warn.attribute.value=attributeValue
# password.policy.warn.display.matched=true

##
# CAS REST API Services
#
# cas.rest.services.attributename=
# cas.rest.services.attributevalue=

##
# Ticket Registry
#
# Secret key to use when encrypting tickets in a distributed ticket registry.
# ticket.encryption.secretkey=C@$W3bSecretKey!

# Seed to use when encrypting tickets in a distributed ticket registry.
# ticket.encryption.seed=S!ngl3$ign0n4W3b

# Secret key to use when signing tickets in a distributed ticket registry.
# By default, must be a octet string of size 512.
# ticket.signing.secretkey=szxK-5_eJjs-aUj-64MpUZ-GPPzGLhYPLGl0wrYjYNVAGva2P0lLe6UGKGM7k8dWxsOVGutZWgvmY3l5oVPO3w
# Secret key algorithm used
# ticket.secretkey.alg=AES

##
# Hazelcast Ticket Registry
#
# hz.config.location=file:/etc/cas/hazelcast.xml
# hz.mapname=tickets
# hz.cluster.logging.type=slf4j
# hz.cluster.portAutoIncrement=true
# hz.cluster.port=5701
# hz.cluster.multicast.enabled=false
# hz.cluster.members=cas1.example.com,cas2.example.com
# hz.cluster.tcpip.enabled=true
# hz.cluster.multicast.enabled=false
# hz.cluster.max.heapsize.percentage=85
# hz.cluster.max.heartbeat.seconds=5
# hz.cluster.eviction.percentage=10
# hz.cluster.eviction.policy=LRU
# hz.cluster.instance.name=${host.name}

##
# Ehcache Ticket Registry
#
# ehcache.config.file=classpath:ehcache-replicated.xml
# ehcache.cachemanager.shared=false
# ehcache.cachemanager.name=ticketRegistryCacheManager
# ehcache.disk.expiry.interval.seconds=0
# ehcache.disk.persistent=false
# ehcache.eternal=false
# ehcache.max.elements.memory=10000
# ehcache.max.elements.disk=0
# ehcache.eviction.policy=LRU
# ehcache.overflow.disk=false
# ehcache.cache.st.name=org.jasig.cas.ticket.ServiceTicket
# ehcache.cache.st.timeIdle=0
# ehcache.cache.st.timeAlive=300
# ehcache.cache.tgt.name=org.jasig.cas.ticket.TicketGrantingTicket
# ehcache.cache.tgt.timeIdle=7201
# ehcache.cache.tgt.timeAlive=0
# ehcache.cache.loader.async=true
# ehcache.cache.loader.chunksize=5000000
# ehcache.repl.async.interval=10000
# ehcache.repl.async.batch.size=100
# ehcache.repl.sync.puts=true
# ehcache.repl.sync.putscopy=true
# ehcache.repl.sync.updates=true
# ehcache.repl.sync.updatesCopy=true
# ehcache.repl.sync.removals=true

##
# Ehcache Monitoring
#
# cache.monitor.warn.free.threshold=10
# cache.monitor.eviction.threshold=0

##
# Memcached Ticket Registry
#
# memcached.servers=localhost:11211
# memcached.hashAlgorithm=FNV1_64_HASH
# memcached.protocol=BINARY
# memcached.locatorType=ARRAY_MOD
# memcached.failureMode=Redistribute

##
# Memcached Monitoring
#
# cache.monitor.warn.free.threshold=10
# cache.monitor.eviction.threshold=0

##
# RADIUS Authentication Server
#
# cas.radius.client.inetaddr=localhost
# cas.radius.client.port.acct=
# cas.radius.client.socket.timeout=60
# cas.radius.client.port.authn=
# cas.radius.client.sharedsecret=N0Sh@ar3d$ecReT
# cas.radius.server.protocol=EAP_MSCHAPv2
# cas.radius.server.retries=3
# cas.radius.server.nasIdentifier=-1
# cas.radius.server.nasPort=-1
# cas.radius.server.nasPortId=-1
# cas.radius.server.nasRealPort=-1
# cas.radius.server.nasPortType=-1
# cas.radius.server.nasIpAddress=
# cas.radius.server.nasIpv6Address=
# cas.radius.failover.authn=false
# cas.radius.failover.exception=false

##
# SPNEGO Authentication
#
# cas.spnego.ldap.attribute=spnegoattribute
# cas.spnego.ldap.filter=host={0}
# cas.spnego.ldap.basedn=
# cas.spnego.hostname.pattern=.+
# cas.spnego.ip.pattern=
# cas.spnego.alt.remote.host.attribute
# cas.spengo.use.principal.domain=false
# cas.spnego.ntlm.allowed=true
# cas.spnego.kerb.debug=false
# cas.spnego.kerb.realm=EXAMPLE.COM
# cas.spnego.kerb.kdc=172.10.1.10
# cas.spnego.login.conf.file=/path/to/login
# cas.spnego.jcifs.domain=
# cas.spnego.jcifs.domaincontroller=
# cas.spnego.jcifs.netbios.cache.policy:600
# cas.spnego.jcifs.netbios.wins=
# cas.spnego.jcifs.password=
# cas.spnego.jcifs.service.password=
# cas.spnego.jcifs.socket.timeout:300000
# cas.spnego.jcifs.username=
# cas.spnego.kerb.conf=
# cas.spnego.ntlm=false
# cas.spnego.supportedBrowsers=MSIE,Trident,Firefox,AppleWebKit
# cas.spnego.mixed.mode.authn=false
# cas.spnego.send.401.authn.failure=false
# cas.spnego.principal.resolver.transform=NONE
# cas.spnego.service.principal=HTTP/cas.exa...@EXAMPLE.COM

##
# NTLM Authentication
#
# ntlm.authn.domain.controller=
# ntlm.authn.include.pattern=
# ntlm.authn.load.balance=true

##
# Authentication delegation using pac4j
#
# cas.pac4j.client.authn.typedidused=true
# cas.pac4j.facebook.id=
# cas.pac4j.facebook.secret=
# cas.pac4j.facebook.scope=
# cas.pac4j.facebook.fields=
# cas.pac4j.twitter.id=
# cas.pac4j.twitter.secret=
# cas.pac4j.saml.keystorePassword=
# cas.pac4j.saml.privateKeyPassword=
# cas.pac4j.saml.keystorePath=
# cas.pac4j.saml.identityProviderMetadataPath=
# cas.pac4j.saml.maximumAuthenticationLifetime=
# cas.pac4j.saml.serviceProviderEntityId=
# cas.pac4j.saml.serviceProviderMetadataPath=
# cas.pac4j.cas.loginUrl=
# cas.pac4j.cas.protocol=
# cas.pac4j.oidc.id=
# cas.pac4j.oidc.secret=
# cas.pac4j.oidc.discoveryUri=
# cas.pac4j.oidc.useNonce=
# cas.pac4j.oidc.preferredJwsAlgorithm=
# cas.pac4j.oidc.maxClockSkew=
# cas.pac4j.oidc.customParamKey1=
# cas.pac4j.oidc.customParamValue1=
# cas.pac4j.oidc.customParamKey2=
# cas.pac4j.oidc.customParamValue2=

# == Basic database connection pool configuration ==
 database
.driverClass=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver
 database
.url=jdbc:mysql://localhost:3306/cas
 database
.user=root
 database
.password=
 database
.pool.minSize=6
 database
.pool.maxSize=18

# Maximum amount of time to wait in ms for a connection to become

# available when the pool is exhausted
 database
.pool.maxWait=10000

# Amount of time in seconds after which idle connections

# in excess of minimum size are pruned.
 database
.pool.maxIdleTime=120

# Number of connections to obtain on pool exhaustion condition.

# The maximum pool size is always respected when acquiring

# new connections.
 database
.pool.acquireIncrement=6

# == Connection testing settings ==

# Period in s at which a health query will be issued on idle

# connections to determine connection liveliness.
 database
.pool.idleConnectionTestPeriod=30

# Query executed periodically to test health
 database
.pool.connectionHealthQuery=select 1

# == Database recovery settings ==

# Number of times to retry acquiring a _new_ connection

# when an error is encountered during acquisition.
 database
.pool.acquireRetryAttempts=5

# Amount of time in ms to wait between successive aquire retry attempts.
 database
.pool.acquireRetryDelay=2000

 cas
.jdbc.authn.query.sql=select password from users where username=? and active=1