[cas-user] http error 407 issue

MrCrowley

Jun 10, 2014, 9:38:24 AM6/10/14
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hi there,
I have CAS 3.4.3 working in production envirovment within a cluster and apache as webserver in front of Websphere 6.1.
Now for some reasons I have to put two application on a development environment which for a lot of reasons is quite different.
Basically I have the CAS war and myApplication.The two are deployed on same WAS 6.1 singlenode.
Keep in mind I use spring security in the app and I want to go in plain HTTP for now.
So when I request a protected URL in myApplication I'm correctly redirected to CAS webapp, I go through the login process and I'm granted a ticket, but when I close the trip with the request back to myAPP with the ticket i get this exception:

 2014-06-10 15:24:04,429 INFO [org.jasig.cas.authentication.AuthenticationManagerImpl] -
  <AuthenticationHandler: org.jasig.cas.adaptors.jdbc.QueryDatabaseAuthenticationHandler successfully authenticated the user
  which provided the following credentials: [username: usrname]>
[10/06/14 15:24:04:444 CEST] 00000501 SystemOut     O 2014-06-10 15:24:04,429 INFO [org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl] -
<Granted service ticket [ST-2-LY6mdKFA4RODJUo0WLH2-cas] for service
[10/06/14 15:24:04:476 CEST] 00000501 Cas20ServiceT E org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractCasProtocolUrlBasedTicketValidator
retrieveResponseFromServer java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 407 for URL:
                                 java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 407 for
at sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getInputStream(HttpURLConnection.java:1179)
at org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractCasProtocolUrlBasedTicketValidator.retrieveResponseFromServer(AbstractCasProtocolUrlBasedTicketValidator.java:35)
at org.jasig.cas.client.validation.AbstractUrlBasedTicketValidator.validate(AbstractUrlBasedTicketValidator.java:178)
at org.springframework.security.cas.authentication.CasAuthenticationProvider.authenticateNow(CasAuthenticationProvider.java:131)
at org.springframework.security.cas.authentication.CasAuthenticationProvider.authenticate(CasAuthenticationProvider.java:117)
at org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager.doAuthentication(ProviderManager.java:130)
at org.springframework.security.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationManager.authenticate(AbstractAuthenticationManager.java:48)
at org.springframework.security.cas.web.CasAuthenticationFilter.attemptAuthentication(CasAuthenticationFilter.java:111)
at org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(Abs

Any IDEAS?I'm going crazy!
Thanks a lot

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: jasig-cas-user...@googlegroups.com

Jérôme LELEU

Jun 11, 2014, 2:00:42 AM6/11/14
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hi,

The HTTP 407 code means that you need some authorization for a proxy: http://www.checkupdown.com/status/E407.html.
Does it help?
Thanks.
Best regards,

Jérôme LELEU
Founder of CAS in the cloud: www.casinthecloud.com | Twitter: @leleuj
Chairman of CAS: www.jasig.org/cas | Creator of pac4j: www.pac4j.org

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: lel...@gmail.com

MrCrowley

Jun 16, 2014, 6:22:06 AM6/16/14
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Thanks Jerome but the problem is that I can't understand where I need Proxy autenthication and why!
I mean: I access the app with spring plugin with my browser and it's local, the app redirects me to CAS (deployed on the same server) and then CAS posts back with the security ticket on the first path.
I miss who needs proxy autenthication in this process...I'm going mad!

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: mrcrow...@yahoo.it