[cas-user] exception thrown when tickets expire, but expiring seems normal

Ken Hohl

Aug 16, 2012, 11:08:14 AM8/16/12
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
We're using CAS 3.4.2.1 on JBoss5 clustered with JBossCache3. Every time a ticket expires we get the following error in our log (I have filtered out all the apache, spring, etc entries) and left just CAS and our customization entries (none of which exist for this error).

Our confusion is that this does not seem like an error but normal operation. In addition, the stack dump is quite long and this occurs pretty frequently.

Since we are not experiencing any functionality issues, we are not terribly concerned, but would like to both ensure there is not something wrong that is not obvious and reduce the size of our logs.

2012-08-15 11:42:49,489 ERROR [org.jasig.cas.integration.restlet.TicketGrantingTicketResource] (ajp-10.208.55.108-8009-4)
org.jasig.cas.ticket.InvalidTicketException
at org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.grantServiceTicket_aroundBody2(CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:181)
at org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.grantServiceTicket_aroundBody3$advice(CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:44)
at org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.grantServiceTicket(CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:1)
at org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.grantServiceTicket_aroundBody4(CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:244)
at org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.grantServiceTicket_aroundBody5$advice(CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:44)
at org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.grantServiceTicket(CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:1)
at org.jasig.cas.integration.restlet.TicketGrantingTicketResource.acceptRepresentation(TicketGrantingTicketResource.java:78)

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: jasig-cas-user...@googlegroups.com