[cas-user] CAS 5.0.0.RC1 - Is service management webapp functional ?

Philippe MARASSE

Sep 13, 2016, 11:49:07 AM9/13/16
to cas-...@apereo.org
Folks,

I've managed to get the management webapp running on my development platform using overlay provided on github (5.0 branch), It uses the same Json registry as my CAS Server, but manage.html view is a bit weird :

Is the management webapp functional ?

Regards.
--
Philippe MARASSE

Responsable pôle Infrastructures - DSIO
Centre Hospitalier Henri Laborit
CS 10587 - 370 avenue Jacques Cœur
86021 Poitiers Cedex
Tel : 05.49.44.57.19

Misagh Moayyed

Sep 13, 2016, 12:35:34 PM9/13/16
to cas-...@apereo.org, Philippe MARASSE

Look at your browser console and you’ll find the error.

--
Misagh
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/etPan.57d82acf.47e09068.227a%40unicon.net.

Jeffrey Ramsay

Sep 13, 2016, 12:55:41 PM9/13/16
to CAS Community, philippe...@ch-poitiers.fr
Is CloudBus or RabbitMQ required for non-distributed environments? I prefer to disable these option and set the following in both the cas-management.properties and cas.properties file but still receives the errors:

spring.cloud.bus.enabled=false

2016-09-13 12:51:04,127 WARN [org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.core.RabbitAdmin] - <Failed to declare exchange: Exchange [name=springCloudBus, type=topic, durable=true, autoDelete=false, internal=false, arguments={}], continuing...>
org.springframework.amqp.AmqpConnectException: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
        at org.springframework.amqp.rabbit.support.RabbitExceptionTranslator.convertRabbitAccessException(RabbitExceptionTranslator.java:62) ~[spring-rabbit-1.6.1.RELEASE.jar:?]

-Jeff

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 11:49:08 AM UTC-4, Philippe MARASSE wrote:
Folks,

I've managed to get the management webapp running on my development platform using overlay provided on github (5.0 branch), It uses the same Json registry as my CAS Server, but manage.html view is a bit weird :

Is the management webapp functional ?

Regards.
--
Philippe MARASSE

Responsable pôle Infrastructures - DSIO
Centre Hospitalier Henri Laborit
CS 10587 - 370 avenue Jacques Cœur
86021 Poitiers Cedex
Tel : 05.49.44.57.19

Jeffrey Ramsay

Philippe MARASSE

Sep 14, 2016, 3:37:00 AM9/14/16
to cas-...@apereo.org
Got it, the page relies on external JS resource and my noscript catched it.

Thank you.
Regards.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/9959732f-f9f1-3980-e7c3-bfb7cd7d0e48%40ch-poitiers.fr.