[cas-user] CAS Cluster with JbossTicketCache....

Ozcan SAHIN

Oct 9, 2014, 7:49:25 AM10/9/14
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hello,

I have a CAS cluster 3.5.2 with two node on Tomcat6. (with multicast configuration)
I use JbossTicketCache for ticket replication.(using Jboss library)

I have a problem with session replication and jboss ticket replication on Tomcat6 (RedHat 6.5)

When I restart tomcat on node 1 (while node2 is runing), I get this error "WARNING: Context manager doesn't exist:localhost#/cas".
Whereas, I had added <distribution /> tag in webapps/cas/WEB-INF/web.xml
/etc/tomcat/context.xml is configured with this tag also.
  (<Context distributable="true" className="org.apache.catalina.ha.context.ReplicatedContext">)

following this warning , there is an error about JBossCacheTicketRegistry :

SafeContextLoaderListener:
The Spring ContextLoaderListener we wrap threw on contextInitialized.
But for our having caught this error, the web application context would not have initialized.
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'ticketRegistry' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/applicationContext.xml]: Cannot resolve reference to bean 'cache' while setting bean property 'cache'; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'cache' defined in ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/applicationContext.xml]: Invocation of init method failed; nested exception is org.jboss.cache.CacheException: Unable to invoke method public void org.jboss.cache.RPCManagerImpl.start() on object instance org.jboss.cache.RPCManagerImpl@4af6fd54
    at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveReference(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:328)

I call jbossTicketCacheReplication in applicationContext.xml  like below:

<bean id="ticketRegistry"
  class="org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.JBossCacheTicketRegistry"
 p:cache-ref="cache" />

<bean id="cache" class="org.jasig.cas.util.JBossCacheFactoryBean"
  p:configLocation="classpath:jbossTicketCacheReplicationConfig.xml" />

However, it doesn't occur every time!
I need to identifier the problem and ensure that CAS is stable.

I have attached error log.

Thank you for your help.

Ozcan

--