[cas-user] CAS on JBoss issue: principal is null

Luis Dominguez

Dec 3, 2013, 1:38:03 PM12/3/13
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Grettings.

I'm trying to setting CAS using the Maven WAR Overlay strategy. After remove the conflicting jars (log, jdom, etc), i managed to deploy the war successfully.

When i set the username and the password on the login page, appears the message "CAS is Unavailable", and the next trace in the server console:

12:33:27,899 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/cas-server].[ca
s]] Servlet.service() for servlet cas throws exception: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 'princip
al' cannot be null.
Check the correctness of @Audit annotation at the following audit point: execution(public abstract o
rg.jasig.cas.authentication.Authentication org.jasig.cas.authentication.AuthenticationManager.authen
ticate(org.jasig.cas.authentication.principal.Credentials))
        at com.github.inspektr.audit.AuditActionContext.assertNotNull(AuditActionContext.java:81) [:
        at com.github.inspektr.audit.AuditActionContext.<init>(AuditActionContext.java:63) [:1.0.7.G
A]
        at com.github.inspektr.audit.AuditTrailManagementAspect.executeAuditCode(AuditTrailManagemen
tAspect.java:149) [:1.0.7.GA]
        at com.github.inspektr.audit.AuditTrailManagementAspect.handleAuditTrail(AuditTrailManagemen
tAspect.java:139) [:1.0.7.GA]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [:1.6.0_34]
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) [:1.6.0_34]

        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) [:1
.6.0_34]
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [:1.6.0_34]
        at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(Abs
tractAspectJAdvice.java:621) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJA
dvice.java:610) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:65) [
:3.1.1.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvo
cation.java:161) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
        at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocat
ionProceedingJoinPoint.java:80) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]

This issue does simply not happen on Apache Tomcat.

Is there any tweak or configuration tips that i've missed?

Thanks in advance.

LuisD

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: jasig-cas-user...@googlegroups.com

Marvin Addison

Dec 4, 2013, 9:17:29 AM12/4/13
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
> When i set the username and the password on the login page, appears the
> message "CAS is Unavailable", and the next trace in the server console:

I don't believe the error below is directly related to CAS
unavailable. The error is coming out the system log since it's
happening on a background thread that services the auditing process.
You need to review the cas.log file for errors; that likely has the
root cause of your login error.

> 12:33:27,899 ERROR
> [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/cas-server].[ca
> s]] Servlet.service() for servlet cas throws exception:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 'princip
> al' cannot be null.
> Check the correctness of @Audit annotation at the following audit point:
> execution(public abstract o
> rg.jasig.cas.authentication.Authentication
> org.jasig.cas.authentication.AuthenticationManager.authen
> ticate(org.jasig.cas.authentication.principal.Credentials))
> at
> com.github.inspektr.audit.AuditActionContext.assertNotNull(AuditActionContext.java:81)

We'd need to see your deployerConfigContext.xml and auditContext.xml
files to help determine why the principal is null. May be due to a
misconfiguration related to "CAS Unavailable."

Luis Dominguez

Dec 4, 2013, 9:50:40 AM12/4/13
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org

Luis Dominguez

Dec 4, 2013, 2:52:06 PM12/4/13
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hello.

But, why the same overlay war is ok when i deployed on Tomcat?.

This is my deployerConfigContext.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!--

Licensed to Jasig under one or more contributor license
agreements. See the NOTICE file distributed with this work
for additional information regarding copyright ownership.
Jasig licenses this file to you under the Apache License,
Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file
except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a
copy of the License at the following location:

Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing,
software distributed under the License is distributed on an
"AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY
KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the
specific language governing permissions and limitations
under the License.

-->
<!--
| deployerConfigContext.xml centralizes into one file some of the declarative configuration that
| all CAS deployers will need to modify.
|
| This file declares some of the Spring-managed JavaBeans that make up a CAS deployment.
| The beans declared in this file are instantiated at context initialization time by the Spring
| ContextLoaderListener declared in web.xml. It finds this file because this
| file is among those declared in the context parameter "contextConfigLocation".
|
| By far the most common change you will need to make in this file is to change the last bean
| declaration to replace the default SimpleTestUsernamePasswordAuthenticationHandler with
| one implementing your approach for authenticating usernames and passwords.
+-->

xmlns:p="http://www.springframework.org/schema/p"
xmlns:sec="http://www.springframework.org/schema/security"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.1.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/security http://www.springframework.org/schema/security/spring-security-3.1.xsd">
<!--
| This bean declares our AuthenticationManager. The CentralAuthenticationService service bean
| declared in applicationContext.xml picks up this AuthenticationManager by reference to its id,
| "authenticationManager". Most deployers will be able to use the default AuthenticationManager
| implementation and so do not need to change the class of this bean. We include the whole
| AuthenticationManager here in the userConfigContext.xml so that you can see the things you will
| need to change in context.
+-->
<bean id="authenticationManager"
class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.AuthenticationManagerImpl">

<!-- Uncomment the metadata populator to allow clearpass to capture and cache the password
This switch effectively will turn on clearpass.
<property name="authenticationMetaDataPopulators">
<list>
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.extension.clearpass.CacheCredentialsMetaDataPopulator">
<constructor-arg index="0" ref="credentialsCache" />
</bean>
</list>
</property>
-->

<!--
| This is the List of CredentialToPrincipalResolvers that identify what Principal is trying to authenticate.
| The AuthenticationManagerImpl considers them in order, finding a CredentialToPrincipalResolver which
| supports the presented credentials.
|
| AuthenticationManagerImpl uses these resolvers for two purposes. First, it uses them to identify the Principal
| attempting to authenticate to CAS /login . In the default configuration, it is the DefaultCredentialsToPrincipalResolver
| that fills this role. If you are using some other kind of credentials than UsernamePasswordCredentials, you will need to replace
| DefaultCredentialsToPrincipalResolver with a CredentialsToPrincipalResolver that supports the credentials you are
| using.
|
| Second, AuthenticationManagerImpl uses these resolvers to identify a service requesting a proxy granting ticket.
| In the default configuration, it is the HttpBasedServiceCredentialsToPrincipalResolver that serves this purpose.
| You will need to change this list if you are identifying services by something more or other than their callback URL.
+-->
<property name="credentialsToPrincipalResolvers">
<list>
<!--
| UsernamePasswordCredentialsToPrincipalResolver supports the UsernamePasswordCredentials that we use for /login
| by default and produces SimplePrincipal instances conveying the username from the credentials.
|
| If you've changed your LoginFormAction to use credentials other than UsernamePasswordCredentials then you will also
| need to change this bean declaration (or add additional declarations) to declare a CredentialsToPrincipalResolver that supports the
| Credentials you are using.
+-->
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.principal.UsernamePasswordCredentialsToPrincipalResolver">
<property name="attributeRepository" ref="attributeRepository"/>
</bean>
<!--
| HttpBasedServiceCredentialsToPrincipalResolver supports HttpBasedCredentials. It supports the CAS 2.0 approach of
| authenticating services by SSL callback, extracting the callback URL from the Credentials and representing it as a
| SimpleService identified by that callback URL.
|
| If you are representing services by something more or other than an HTTPS URL whereat they are able to
| receive a proxy callback, you will need to change this bean declaration (or add additional declarations).
+-->
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.principal.HttpBasedServiceCredentialsToPrincipalResolver"/>
</list>
</property>

<!--
| Whereas CredentialsToPrincipalResolvers identify who it is some Credentials might authenticate,
| AuthenticationHandlers actually authenticate credentials. Here we declare the AuthenticationHandlers that
| authenticate the Principals that the CredentialsToPrincipalResolvers identified. CAS will try these handlers in turn
| until it finds one that both supports the Credentials presented and succeeds in authenticating.
+-->
<property name="authenticationHandlers">
<list>
<!--
| This is the authentication handler that authenticates services by means of callback via SSL, thereby validating
| a server side SSL certificate.
+-->
<!--<bean class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.support.HttpBasedServiceCredentialsAuthenticationHandler"-->
<!--p:httpClient-ref="httpClient"/>-->
<!--
| This is the authentication handler declaration that every CAS deployer will need to change before deploying CAS
| into production. The default SimpleTestUsernamePasswordAuthenticationHandler authenticates UsernamePasswordCredentials
| where the username equals the password. You will need to replace this with an AuthenticationHandler that implements your
| local authentication strategy. You might accomplish this by coding a new such handler and declaring
| edu.someschool.its.cas.MySpecialHandler here, or you might use one of the handlers provided in the adaptors modules.
+-->
<!--<bean class="org.jasig.cas.authentication.handler.support.SimpleTestUsernamePasswordAuthenticationHandler"/>-->
<bean id="wsAuthenticationHandler" class="ve.com.bs.cas.authentication.WSAuthenticationHandler" />

</list>
</property>
</bean>

<!--
This bean defines the security roles for the Services Management application. Simple deployments can use the in-memory version.
More robust deployments will want to use another option, such as the Jdbc version.

The name of this should remain "userDetailsService" in order for Spring Security to find it.
-->
<!-- <sec:user name="@@THIS SHOULD BE REPLACED@@" password="notused" authorities="ROLE_ADMIN" />-->

<sec:user-service id="userDetailsService">
<sec:user name="@@THIS SHOULD BE REPLACED@@" password="notused" authorities="ROLE_ADMIN"/>
</sec:user-service>

<!--
Bean that defines the attributes that a service may return. This example uses the Stub/Mock version. A real implementation
may go against a database or LDAP server. The id should remain "attributeRepository" though.
-->
<bean id="attributeRepository" class="org.jasig.services.persondir.support.StubPersonAttributeDao">
<property name="backingMap">
<map>
<entry key="uid" value="uid"/>
<entry key="eduPersonAffiliation" value="eduPersonAffiliation"/>
<entry key="groupMembership" value="groupMembership"/>
</map>
</property>
</bean>

<!--
Sample, in-memory data store for the ServiceRegistry. A real implementation
would probably want to replace this with the JPA-backed ServiceRegistry DAO
The name of this bean should remain "serviceRegistryDao".
-->
<bean id="serviceRegistryDao"
class="org.jasig.cas.services.InMemoryServiceRegistryDaoImpl">
<property name="registeredServices">
<list>
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService">
<property name="id" value="0"/>
<property name="name" value="HTTP and IMAP"/>
<property name="description" value="Allows HTTP(S) and IMAP(S) protocols"/>
<property name="serviceId" value="^(https?|imaps?)://.*"/>
<property name="evaluationOrder" value="10000001"/>
</bean>
<!--
Use the following definition instead of the above to further restrict access
to services within your domain (including subdomains).
Note that example.com must be replaced with the domain you wish to permit.
-->
<!--
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService">
<property name="id" value="1" />
<property name="name" value="HTTP and IMAP on example.com" />
<property name="description" value="Allows HTTP(S) and IMAP(S) protocols on example.com" />
<property name="serviceId" value="^(https?|imaps?)://([A-Za-z0-9_-]+\.)*example\.com/.*" />
<property name="evaluationOrder" value="0" />
</bean>
-->
</list>
</property>
</bean>

<bean id="auditTrailManager"
class="com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager"/>

<bean id="healthCheckMonitor"
class="org.jasig.cas.monitor.HealthCheckMonitor">
<property name="monitors">
<list>
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.monitor.MemoryMonitor"
p:freeMemoryWarnThreshold="10"/>
<!--
NOTE
The following ticket registries support SessionMonitor:
* DefaultTicketRegistry
* JpaTicketRegistry
Remove this monitor if you use an unsupported registry.
-->
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.monitor.SessionMonitor"
p:ticketRegistry-ref="ticketRegistry"
p:serviceTicketCountWarnThreshold="5000"
p:sessionCountWarnThreshold="100000"/>
</list>
</property>
</bean>
</beans>

My auditContext.xml

xmlns:aop="http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans-3.1.xsd
http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop http://www.springframework.org/schema/aop/spring-aop-3.1.xsd">

<description>
Configuration file for the Inspektr package which handles auditing for Java applications.
If enabled this should be modified to log audit and statistics information the same way
your local applications do. The default is currently to log to the console which is good
for debugging/testing purposes.
</description>

<aop:aspectj-autoproxy/>

<bean id="auditTrailManagementAspect" class="com.github.inspektr.audit.AuditTrailManagementAspect">
<!-- String applicationCode -->
<constructor-arg index="0" value="CAS" />

<!-- PrincipalResolver auditablePrincipalResolver -->
<constructor-arg index="1" ref="auditablePrincipalResolver" />

<!-- List<AuditTrailManager> auditTrailManagers -->
<constructor-arg index="2">
<list>
<ref bean="auditTrailManager" />
</list>
</constructor-arg>

<!-- Map<String,AuditActionResolver> auditActionResolverMap -->
<constructor-arg index="3">
<map>
<entry key="AUTHENTICATION_RESOLVER">
<ref local="authenticationActionResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="CREATE_TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_RESOLVER">
<ref local="ticketCreationActionResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="DESTROY_TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_RESOLVER">
<bean class="com.github.inspektr.audit.spi.support.DefaultAuditActionResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="GRANT_SERVICE_TICKET_RESOLVER">
<ref local="ticketCreationActionResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="GRANT_PROXY_GRANTING_TICKET_RESOLVER">
<ref local="ticketCreationActionResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="VALIDATE_SERVICE_TICKET_RESOLVER">
<ref local="ticketValidationActionResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="DELETE_SERVICE_ACTION_RESOLVER">
<ref local="deleteServiceActionResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="SAVE_SERVICE_ACTION_RESOLVER">
<ref local="saveServiceActionResolver" />
</entry>
</map>
</constructor-arg>

<!-- Map<String,AuditResourceResolver> auditResourceResolverMap -->
<constructor-arg index="4">
<map>
<entry key="AUTHENTICATION_RESOURCE_RESOLVER">
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.audit.spi.CredentialsAsFirstParameterResourceResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="CREATE_TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_RESOURCE_RESOLVER">
<ref local="returnValueResourceResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="DESTROY_TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_RESOURCE_RESOLVER">
<ref local="ticketResourceResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="GRANT_SERVICE_TICKET_RESOURCE_RESOLVER">
<bean class="org.jasig.cas.audit.spi.ServiceResourceResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="GRANT_PROXY_GRANTING_TICKET_RESOURCE_RESOLVER">
<ref local="returnValueResourceResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="VALIDATE_SERVICE_TICKET_RESOURCE_RESOLVER">
<ref local="ticketResourceResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="DELETE_SERVICE_RESOURCE_RESOLVER">
<ref local="deleteServiceResourceResolver" />
</entry>
<entry key="SAVE_SERVICE_RESOURCE_RESOLVER">
<ref local="saveServiceResourceResolver" />
</entry>
</map>
</constructor-arg>
</bean>

<bean id="saveServiceResourceResolver" class="com.github.inspektr.audit.spi.support.ParametersAsStringResourceResolver" />

<bean id="deleteServiceResourceResolver" class="org.jasig.cas.audit.spi.ServiceManagementResourceResolver" />

<bean id="saveServiceActionResolver" class="com.github.inspektr.audit.spi.support.DefaultAuditActionResolver">
<constructor-arg index="0" value="_SUCCEEDED" />
<constructor-arg index="1" value="_FAILED" />
</bean>

<bean id="deleteServiceActionResolver" class="com.github.inspektr.audit.spi.support.ObjectCreationAuditActionResolver">
<constructor-arg index="0" value="_SUCCEEDED" />
<constructor-arg index="1" value="_FAILED" />
</bean>

<bean id="auditablePrincipalResolver" class="org.jasig.cas.audit.spi.TicketOrCredentialPrincipalResolver">
<constructor-arg index="0" ref="ticketRegistry" />
</bean>

<bean id="authenticationActionResolver"
class="com.github.inspektr.audit.spi.support.DefaultAuditActionResolver">
<!-- String successSuffix -->
<constructor-arg index="0" value="_SUCCESS" />

<!-- String failureSuffix -->
<constructor-arg index="1" value="_FAILED" />
</bean>

<bean id="ticketCreationActionResolver"
class="com.github.inspektr.audit.spi.support.DefaultAuditActionResolver">
<!-- String successSuffix -->
<constructor-arg index="0" value="_CREATED" />

<!-- String failureSuffix -->
<constructor-arg index="1" value="_NOT_CREATED" />
</bean>

<bean id="ticketValidationActionResolver"
class="com.github.inspektr.audit.spi.support.DefaultAuditActionResolver">
<!-- String successSuffix -->
<constructor-arg index="0" value="D" />

<!-- String failureSuffix -->
<constructor-arg index="1" value="_FAILED" />
</bean>

<bean id="returnValueResourceResolver"
class="com.github.inspektr.audit.spi.support.ReturnValueAsStringResourceResolver" />

<bean id="ticketResourceResolver"
class="org.jasig.cas.audit.spi.TicketAsFirstParameterResourceResolver" />
</beans>

> When i set the username and the password on the login page, appears the
> message "CAS is Unavailable", and the next trace in the server console:

I don't believe the error below is directly related to CAS
unavailable. The error is coming out the system log since it's
happening on a background thread that services the auditing process.
You need to review the cas.log file for errors; that likely has the
root cause of your login error.

> 12:33:27,899 ERROR
> [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/cas-server].[ca
> s]] Servlet.service() for servlet cas throws exception:
> java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 'princip
> al' cannot be null.
> Check the correctness of @Audit annotation at the following audit point:
> execution(public abstract o
> rg.jasig.cas.authentication.Authentication
> org.jasig.cas.authentication.AuthenticationManager.authen
> ticate(org.jasig.cas.authentication.principal.Credentials))
> at
> com.github.inspektr.audit.AuditActionContext.assertNotNull(AuditActionContext.java:81)

We'd need to see your deployerConfigContext.xml and auditContext.xml
files to help determine why the principal is null. May be due to a
misconfiguration related to "CAS Unavailable."

My cas.log is empty :(

Thanks in advance!

--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: ldomi...@integra.la

Marvin Addison

Dec 4, 2013, 4:20:57 PM12/4/13
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
> But, why the same overlay war is ok when i deployed on Tomcat?.

It's probably a matter of some environment configuration that differs
between the two. I had suspected that you had a container-managed data
source missing, or something like that, but I see you're using the
slf4j audit adapter, so no database there. What are the dependencies
of ve.com.bs.cas.authentication.WSAuthenticationHandler? Does it use a
container-managed component?

In any event we need more information to diagnose. The fact that you
have no cas.log file is concerning. Logging in JBoss can be tricky to
set up, but you should invest the time to get it working. Are there
any other log files that might container further information? You say
"console log", but that's not necessarily the same as the location
where STDOUT goes. Off the top of my head you might check boot.log.

Luis Dominguez

Dec 4, 2013, 4:44:27 PM12/4/13
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hi Marvin.

The WS is a web service client that consumes a web service authenticator. It extends from AbstractUsernamePasswordAuthenticationHandler. No big deal about it.

I didn't find a trusted JBoss deploy guide. All this problems simply does not happened on Tomcat.

Is there a sequence of steps to follow for JBoss deploying of an overlay war?

Sorry for the big logs. Thanks for advance!.

This is the server.log

2013-12-04 17:11:15,523 INFO [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] (Thread-2) Arrancando Coyote HTTP/1.1 en puerto http-127.0.0.1-8080
2013-12-04 17:11:15,525 INFO [org.apache.coyote.ajp.AjpProtocol] (Thread-2) Arrancando Coyote AJP/1.3 en ajp-127.0.0.1-8009
2013-12-04 17:11:15,527 INFO [org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol] (Thread-2) Arrancando Coyote HTTP/1.1 en puerto http-127.0.0.1-8443
2013-12-04 17:11:15,527 INFO [org.jboss.bootstrap.impl.base.server.AbstractServer] (Thread-2) JBossAS [6.0.0.Final "Neo"] Started in 1m:38s:291ms
2013-12-04 17:11:18,863 INFO [org.quartz.utils.UpdateChecker] (Timer-1) New Quartz update(s) found: 1.8.5 [http://www.terracotta.org/kit/reflector?kitID=default&pageID=QuartzChangeLog]
2013-12-04 17:11:34,374 INFO [org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.support.DefaultTicketRegistryCleaner] (scheduler_Worker-1) Beginning ticket cleanup.
2013-12-04 17:11:34,377 INFO [org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.support.DefaultTicketRegistryCleaner] (scheduler_Worker-1) 0 tickets found to be removed.
2013-12-04 17:11:34,377 INFO [org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.support.DefaultTicketRegistryCleaner] (scheduler_Worker-1) Finished ticket cleanup.
2013-12-04 17:11:59,449 INFO [org.jasig.cas.web.flow.InitialFlowSetupAction] (http-127.0.0.1-8443-2) Setting path for cookies to: /cas-server/
2013-12-04 17:12:08,759 INFO [org.perf4j.TimingLogger] (http-127.0.0.1-8443-2) start[1386193328742] time[16] tag[AUTHENTICATE]
2013-12-04 17:12:08,760 INFO [com.github.inspektr.audit.support.Slf4jLoggingAuditTrailManager] (http-127.0.0.1-8443-2) Audit trail record BEGIN
WHO: [username: integra]
WHAT: 'principal' cannot be null.
Check the correctness of @Audit annotation at the following audit point: execution(public abstract org.jasig.cas.authentication.Authentication org.jasig.cas.authentication.AuthenticationManager.authenticate(org.jasig.cas.authentication.principal.Credentials))
ACTION: TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET_NOT_CREATED
APPLICATION: CAS
WHEN: Wed Dec 04 17:12:08 VET 2013
CLIENT IP ADDRESS: 127.0.0.1
SERVER IP ADDRESS: 127.0.0.1

2013-12-04 17:12:08,760 INFO [org.perf4j.TimingLogger] (http-127.0.0.1-8443-2) start[1386193328741] time[19] tag[CREATE_TICKET_GRANTING_TICKET]
2013-12-04 17:12:08,763 ERROR [org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.[jboss.web].[localhost].[/cas-server].[cas]] (http-127.0.0.1-8443-2) Servlet.service() para servlet cas lanzó excepción: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: 'principal' cannot be null.
Check the correctness of @Audit annotation at the following audit point: execution(public abstract org.jasig.cas.authentication.Authentication org.jasig.cas.authentication.AuthenticationManager.authenticate(org.jasig.cas.authentication.principal.Credentials))
at com.github.inspektr.audit.AuditActionContext.assertNotNull(AuditActionContext.java:81) [:1.0.7.GA]
[...]
at org.perf4j.aop.AbstractTimingAspect$1.proceed(AbstractTimingAspect.java:47) [:0.9.14]
at org.perf4j.aop.AgnosticTimingAspect.runProfiledMethod(AgnosticTimingAspect.java:53) [:0.9.14]
at org.perf4j.aop.AbstractTimingAspect.doPerfLogging(AbstractTimingAspect.java:45) [:0.9.14]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [:1.6.0_34]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) [:1.6.0_34]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) [:1.6.0_34]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [:1.6.0_34]
at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethodWithGivenArgs(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:621) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AbstractAspectJAdvice.invokeAdviceMethod(AbstractAspectJAdvice.java:610) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.AspectJAroundAdvice.invoke(AspectJAroundAdvice.java:65) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:161) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.interceptor.ExposeInvocationInterceptor.invoke(ExposeInvocationInterceptor.java:90) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:172) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.JdkDynamicAopProxy.invoke(JdkDynamicAopProxy.java:202) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at $Proxy190.authenticate(Unknown Source) at org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.createTicketGrantingTicket_aroundBody10(CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:477) [:3.5.2]
at org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.createTicketGrantingTicket_aroundBody11$advice(CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:57) [:3.5.2]
at org.jasig.cas.CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.createTicketGrantingTicket(CentralAuthenticationServiceImpl.java:1) [:3.5.2]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [:1.6.0_34]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) [:1.6.0_34]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) [:1.6.0_34]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [:1.6.0_34]
at org.springframework.aop.support.AopUtils.invokeJoinpointUsingReflection(AopUtils.java:318) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.invokeJoinpoint(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:183) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.framework.ReflectiveMethodInvocation.proceed(ReflectiveMethodInvocation.java:150) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.aop.aspectj.MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.proceed(MethodInvocationProceedingJoinPoint.java:80) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at com.github.inspektr.audit.AuditTrailManagementAspect.handleAuditTrail(AuditTrailManagementAspect.java:126) [:1.0.7.GA]
[...]
at $Proxy191.createTicketGrantingTicket(Unknown Source) at org.jasig.cas.web.flow.AuthenticationViaFormAction.submit_aroundBody2(AuthenticationViaFormAction.java:109) [:]
at org.jasig.cas.web.flow.AuthenticationViaFormAction.submit_aroundBody3$advice(AuthenticationViaFormAction.java:57) [:]
at org.jasig.cas.web.flow.AuthenticationViaFormAction.submit(AuthenticationViaFormAction.java:1) [:]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) [:1.6.0_34]
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39) [:1.6.0_34]
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) [:1.6.0_34]
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) [:1.6.0_34]
at ognl.OgnlRuntime.invokeMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:830) [:]
at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callAppropriateMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:1253) [:]
at ognl.ObjectMethodAccessor.callMethod(ObjectMethodAccessor.java:68) [:]
at ognl.OgnlRuntime.callMethod(OgnlRuntime.java:1329) [:]
at ognl.ASTMethod.getValueBody(ASTMethod.java:90) [:]
at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:212) [:]
at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:258) [:]
at ognl.ASTChain.getValueBody(ASTChain.java:141) [:]
at ognl.SimpleNode.evaluateGetValueBody(SimpleNode.java:212) [:]
at ognl.SimpleNode.getValue(SimpleNode.java:258) [:]
at ognl.Ognl.getValue(Ognl.java:494) [:]
at org.springframework.binding.expression.ognl.OgnlExpression.getValue(OgnlExpression.java:85) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.action.EvaluateAction.doExecute(EvaluateAction.java:75) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.action.AbstractAction.execute(AbstractAction.java:188) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.execution.AnnotatedAction.execute(AnnotatedAction.java:145) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.execution.ActionExecutor.execute(ActionExecutor.java:51) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.ActionState.doEnter(ActionState.java:101) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.State.enter(State.java:194) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.Transition.execute(Transition.java:227) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.execute(FlowExecutionImpl.java:393) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.RequestControlContextImpl.execute(RequestControlContextImpl.java:214) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.TransitionableState.handleEvent(TransitionableState.java:119) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.Flow.handleEvent(Flow.java:555) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.handleEvent(FlowExecutionImpl.java:388) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.RequestControlContextImpl.handleEvent(RequestControlContextImpl.java:210) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.ViewState.handleEvent(ViewState.java:232) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.ViewState.resume(ViewState.java:196) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.Flow.resume(Flow.java:545) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.engine.impl.FlowExecutionImpl.resume(FlowExecutionImpl.java:261) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.executor.FlowExecutorImpl.resumeExecution(FlowExecutorImpl.java:169) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.FlowHandlerAdapter.handle(FlowHandlerAdapter.java:183) [:2.3.0.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:923) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:852) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:882) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:789) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:754) [:1.0.0.Final]
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:847) [:1.0.0.Final]
at org.jasig.cas.web.init.SafeDispatcherServlet.service_aroundBody2(SafeDispatcherServlet.java:128) [:3.5.2]
at org.jasig.cas.web.init.SafeDispatcherServlet.service_aroundBody3$advice(SafeDispatcherServlet.java:57) [:3.5.2]
at org.jasig.cas.web.init.SafeDispatcherServlet.service(SafeDispatcherServlet.java:1) [:3.5.2]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:324) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:242) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.springframework.web.filter.CharacterEncodingFilter.doFilterInternal(CharacterEncodingFilter.java:88) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:346) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:259) [:3.1.1.RELEASE]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:274) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:242) [:6.0.0.Final]
at com.github.inspektr.common.web.ClientInfoThreadLocalFilter.doFilter(ClientInfoThreadLocalFilter.java:63) [:1.0.7.GA]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:274) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterChain.java:242) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.java:275) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.java:191) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityAssociationValve.invoke(SecurityAssociationValve.java:181) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.jboss.modcluster.catalina.CatalinaContext$RequestListenerValve.event(CatalinaContext.java:285) [:1.1.0.Final]
at org.jboss.modcluster.catalina.CatalinaContext$RequestListenerValve.invoke(CatalinaContext.java:261) [:1.1.0.Final]
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.JaccContextValve.invoke(JaccContextValve.java:88) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.security.SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.invoke(SecurityContextEstablishmentValve.java:100) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostValve.invoke(StandardHostValve.java:127) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.catalina.valves.ErrorReportValve.invoke(ErrorReportValve.java:102) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.jca.CachedConnectionValve.invoke(CachedConnectionValve.java:158) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.catalina.core.StandardEngineValve.invoke(StandardEngineValve.java:109) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.jboss.web.tomcat.service.request.ActiveRequestResponseCacheValve.invoke(ActiveRequestResponseCacheValve.java:53) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:362) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:877) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.process(Http11Protocol.java:654) [:6.0.0.Final]
at org.apache.tomcat.util.net.JIoEndpoint$Worker.run(JIoEndpoint.java:951) [:6.0.0.Final]
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662) [:1.6.0_34]

And this is the boot.log:

17:09:37,231 INFO [AbstractJBossASServerBase] Server Configuration:

JBOSS_HOME URL: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/
Bootstrap: $JBOSS_HOME\server/default/conf/bootstrap.xml
Common Base: $JBOSS_HOME\common/
Common Library: $JBOSS_HOME\common/lib/
Server Name: default
Server Base: $JBOSS_HOME\server/
Server Library: $JBOSS_HOME\server/default/lib/
Server Config: $JBOSS_HOME\server/default/conf/
Server Home: $JBOSS_HOME\server/default/
Server Data: $JBOSS_HOME\server/default/data/
Server Log: $JBOSS_HOME\server/default/log/
Server Temp: $JBOSS_HOME\server/default/tmp/

17:09:37,234 INFO [AbstractServer] Starting: JBossAS [6.0.0.Final "Neo"]
17:09:38,202 INFO [ServerInfo] Java version: 1.6.0_34,Sun Microsystems Inc.
17:09:38,202 INFO [ServerInfo] Java Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 1.6.0_34-b04)
17:09:38,203 INFO [ServerInfo] Java VM: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 20.9-b04,Sun Microsystems Inc.
17:09:38,203 INFO [ServerInfo] OS-System: Windows 7 6.1,amd64
17:09:38,204 INFO [ServerInfo] VM arguments: -Dprogram.name=run.bat -Xms512M -Xmx1024M -XX:MaxPermSize=256M -Dsun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval=3600000 -Dsun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval=3600000 -Dorg.jboss.resolver.warning=true -Djava.endorsed.dirs=C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\lib\endorsed
17:09:38,204 DEBUG [ServerInfo] Full System Properties Dump
17:09:38,205 DEBUG [ServerInfo] awt.toolkit: sun.awt.windows.WToolkit
17:09:38,205 DEBUG [ServerInfo] file.encoding: Cp1252
17:09:38,205 DEBUG [ServerInfo] file.encoding.pkg: sun.io
17:09:38,205 DEBUG [ServerInfo] file.separator: \
17:09:38,205 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.awt.graphicsenv: sun.awt.Win32GraphicsEnvironment
17:09:38,205 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.awt.printerjob: sun.awt.windows.WPrinterJob
17:09:38,205 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.class.path: C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\lib\tools.jar;C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\bin\run.jar
17:09:38,205 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.class.version: 50.0
17:09:38,205 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.endorsed.dirs: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\lib\endorsed
17:09:38,206 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.ext.dirs: C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre\lib\ext;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\lib\ext
17:09:38,206 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.home: C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre
17:09:38,206 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.io.tmpdir: C:\Users\LDOMIN~2\AppData\Local\Temp\
17:09:38,206 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.library.path: C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\bin;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\integra\apps\PHP5.3.27\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Oracle\product\11.2.0\dbhome_1\bin;C:\Oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\bin;C:\integra\apps\apache-maven-3.0.3\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Python27;C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\django\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;.
17:09:38,206 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.protocol.handler.pkgs: org.jboss.net.protocol|org.jboss.vfs.protocol
17:09:38,206 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.rmi.server.RMIClassLoaderSpi: org.jboss.system.JBossRMIClassLoader
17:09:38,206 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.rmi.server.hostname: 127.0.0.1
17:09:38,206 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.runtime.name: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment
17:09:38,206 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.runtime.version: 1.6.0_34-b04
17:09:38,207 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.specification.name: Java Platform API Specification
17:09:38,207 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.specification.vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
17:09:38,207 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.specification.version: 1.6
17:09:38,207 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.util.logging.manager: org.jboss.logmanager.LogManager
17:09:38,207 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
17:09:38,207 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.vendor.url: http://java.sun.com/
17:09:38,207 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.vendor.url.bug: http://java.sun.com/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi
17:09:38,207 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.version: 1.6.0_34
17:09:38,207 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.vm.info: mixed mode
17:09:38,207 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.vm.name: Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM
17:09:38,208 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.vm.specification.name: Java Virtual Machine Specification
17:09:38,208 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.vm.specification.vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
17:09:38,208 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.vm.specification.version: 1.0
17:09:38,208 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.vm.vendor: Sun Microsystems Inc.
17:09:38,208 DEBUG [ServerInfo] java.vm.version: 20.9-b04
17:09:38,208 DEBUG [ServerInfo] javax.management.builder.initial: org.jboss.mx.server.MBeanServerBuilderImpl
17:09:38,208 DEBUG [ServerInfo] javax.net.ssl.trustStore: C:\integra\proyectos\banesco_seguros\software_factory\SFBS01-OrdenDeTrabajo_01\src\trunk\certificado-SSL-demo\casdemo
17:09:38,208 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.bind.address: 127.0.0.1
17:09:38,208 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.boot.server.log.dir: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\server\default\log
17:09:38,208 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.bootstrap.home.url: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/conf/
17:09:38,209 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.bootstrap.name: bootstrap.xml
17:09:38,209 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.bootstrap.url: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/conf/bootstrap.xml
17:09:38,209 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.common.base.url: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/common/
17:09:38,209 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.common.lib.url: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/common/lib/
17:09:38,209 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.home: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final
17:09:38,209 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.home.dir: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final
17:09:38,209 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.home.url: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/
17:09:38,209 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.host.name: integrapc-100
17:09:38,209 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.lib.url: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/lib/
17:09:38,209 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.native.dir: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\server\default\tmp\native
17:09:38,210 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.native.load: false
17:09:38,210 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.node.name: integrapc-100
17:09:38,210 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.partition.name: DefaultPartition
17:09:38,210 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.platform.mbeanserver: true
17:09:38,210 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.qualified.host.name: integrapc-100
17:09:38,210 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.server.base.dir: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\server
17:09:38,210 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.server.base.url: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/
17:09:38,210 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.server.config.url: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/conf/
17:09:38,210 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.server.data.dir: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\server\default\data
17:09:38,210 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.server.home.dir: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\server\default
17:09:38,211 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.server.home.url: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/
17:09:38,211 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.server.lib.url: file:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/lib/
17:09:38,211 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.server.log.dir: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\server\default\log
17:09:38,211 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.server.name: default
17:09:38,211 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.server.temp.dir: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\server\default\tmp
17:09:38,211 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jboss.vfs.forceCopy: true
17:09:38,211 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jbossmx.loader.repository.class: org.jboss.mx.loading.UnifiedLoaderRepository3
17:09:38,211 DEBUG [ServerInfo] jgroups.bind_addr: 127.0.0.1
17:09:38,211 DEBUG [ServerInfo] line.separator:

17:09:38,211 DEBUG [ServerInfo] log4j.defaultInitOverride: true
17:09:38,212 DEBUG [ServerInfo] org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.matchers.NameIgnoreMechanism: org.jboss.deployers.spi.deployer.helpers.DummyNameIgnoreMechanism
17:09:38,212 DEBUG [ServerInfo] org.jboss.logging.Logger.pluginClass: org.jboss.logging.logmanager.LoggerPluginImpl
17:09:38,212 DEBUG [ServerInfo] org.jboss.reflect.spi.TypeInfoFactory: org.jboss.reflect.plugins.introspection.IntrospectionTypeInfoFactory
17:09:38,212 DEBUG [ServerInfo] org.jboss.resolver.warning: true
17:09:38,212 DEBUG [ServerInfo] os.arch: amd64
17:09:38,212 DEBUG [ServerInfo] os.name: Windows 7
17:09:38,212 DEBUG [ServerInfo] os.version: 6.1
17:09:38,212 DEBUG [ServerInfo] path.separator: ;
17:09:38,212 DEBUG [ServerInfo] program.name: run.bat
17:09:38,212 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.arch.data.model: 64
17:09:38,213 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.boot.class.path: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\lib\endorsed\activation.jar;C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\lib\endorsed\jboss-annotations-api_1.1_spec.jar;C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\lib\endorsed\jboss-jaxb-api_2.2_spec.jar;C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\lib\endorsed\jboss-jaxws-api_2.2_spec.jar;C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\lib\endorsed\jbossws-cxf-factories.jar;C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\lib\endorsed\stax-api.jar;C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre\lib\resources.jar;C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre\lib\rt.jar;C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre\lib\sunrsasign.jar;C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre\lib\jsse.jar;C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre\lib\jce.jar;C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre\lib\charsets.jar;C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre\lib\modules\jdk.boot.jar;C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre\classes
17:09:38,213 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.boot.library.path: C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\jre\bin
17:09:38,213 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.cpu.endian: little
17:09:38,213 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.cpu.isalist: amd64
17:09:38,213 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.desktop: windows
17:09:38,213 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.io.unicode.encoding: UnicodeLittle
17:09:38,213 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.java.command: org.jboss.Main -Djavax.net.ssl.trustStore=C:\integra\proyectos\banesco_seguros\software_factory\SFBS01-OrdenDeTrabajo_01\src\trunk\certificado-SSL-demo\casdemo
17:09:38,213 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.java.launcher: SUN_STANDARD
17:09:38,213 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.jnu.encoding: Cp1252
17:09:38,213 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.management.compiler: HotSpot 64-Bit Tiered Compilers
17:09:38,214 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.os.patch.level: Service Pack 1
17:09:38,214 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.rmi.dgc.client.gcInterval: 3600000
17:09:38,214 DEBUG [ServerInfo] sun.rmi.dgc.server.gcInterval: 3600000
17:09:38,214 DEBUG [ServerInfo] user.country: VE
17:09:38,214 DEBUG [ServerInfo] user.dir: C:\jboss-6.0.0.Final\bin
17:09:38,214 DEBUG [ServerInfo] user.home: C:\Users\ldominguez
17:09:38,214 DEBUG [ServerInfo] user.language: es
17:09:38,214 DEBUG [ServerInfo] user.name: ldominguez
17:09:38,214 DEBUG [ServerInfo] user.timezone: America/Caracas
17:09:38,215 DEBUG [ServerInfo] user.variant:
17:09:38,215 DEBUG [ServerInfo] xb.builder.repeatableParticleHandlers: false
17:09:38,215 DEBUG [ServerInfo] xb.builder.useUnorderedSequence: true
17:09:38,231 INFO [JMXKernel] Legacy JMX core initialized
17:09:42,885 INFO [AbstractServerConfig] JBoss Web Services - Stack CXF Server 3.4.1.GA
17:09:43,200 INFO [JSFImplManagementDeployer] Initialized 3 JSF configurations: [Mojarra-1.2, MyFaces-2.0, Mojarra-2.0]
17:09:46,801 ADVERTENCIA [FileConfigurationParser] AIO wasn't located on this platform, it will fall back to using pure Java NIO. If your platform is Linux, install LibAIO to enable the AIO journal
17:10:01,639 ADVERTENCIA [FileConfigurationParser] AIO wasn't located on this platform, it will fall back to using pure Java NIO. If your platform is Linux, install LibAIO to enable the AIO journal
17:10:01,761 INFO [JMXConnector] starting JMXConnector on host 127.0.0.1:1090
17:10:01,816 INFO [MailService] Mail Service bound to java:/Mail
17:10:02,280 INFO [HornetQServerImpl] live server is starting..
17:10:02,324 INFO [JournalStorageManager] Using NIO Journal
17:10:02,338 ADVERTENCIA [HornetQServerImpl] Security risk! It has been detected that the cluster admin user and password have not been changed from the installation default. Please see the HornetQ user guide, cluster chapter, for instructions on how to do this.
17:10:03,169 INFO [NettyAcceptor] Started Netty Acceptor version 3.2.1.Final-r2319 127.0.0.1:5445 for CORE protocol
17:10:03,173 INFO [NettyAcceptor] Started Netty Acceptor version 3.2.1.Final-r2319 127.0.0.1:5455 for CORE protocol
17:10:03,175 INFO [HornetQServerImpl] HornetQ Server version 2.1.2.Final (Colmeia, 120) started
17:10:03,212 INFO [WebService] Using RMI server codebase: http://127.0.0.1:8083/
17:10:03,326 INFO [jbossatx] ARJUNA-32010 JBossTS Recovery Service (tag: JBOSSTS_4_14_0_Final) - JBoss Inc.
17:10:03,331 INFO [arjuna] ARJUNA-12324 Start RecoveryActivators
17:10:03,344 INFO [arjuna] ARJUNA-12296 ExpiredEntryMonitor running at mié, 4 dic 2013 17:10:03
17:10:03,386 INFO [arjuna] ARJUNA-12310 Recovery manager listening on endpoint 127.0.0.1:4712
17:10:03,386 INFO [arjuna] ARJUNA-12344 RecoveryManagerImple is ready on port 4712
17:10:03,387 INFO [jbossatx] ARJUNA-32013 Starting transaction recovery manager
17:10:03,392 INFO [arjuna] ARJUNA-12163 Starting service com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.recovery.ActionStatusService on port 4713
17:10:03,393 INFO [arjuna] ARJUNA-12337 TransactionStatusManagerItem host: 127.0.0.1 port: 4713
17:10:03,466 INFO [arjuna] ARJUNA-12170 TransactionStatusManager started on port 4713 and host 127.0.0.1 with service com.arjuna.ats.arjuna.recovery.ActionStatusService
17:10:03,500 INFO [jbossatx] ARJUNA-32017 JBossTS Transaction Service (JTA version - tag: JBOSSTS_4_14_0_Final) - JBoss Inc.
17:10:03,541 INFO [arjuna] ARJUNA-12202 registering bean jboss.jta:type=ObjectStore.
17:10:03,680 INFO [AprLifecycleListener] La biblioteca nativa de Apache Tomcat basada en ARP que permite un rendimiento óptimo en entornos de desarrollo no ha sido hallada en java.library.path: C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\bin;C:\Windows\Sun\Java\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\integra\apps\PHP5.3.27\;C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live;C:\Oracle\product\11.2.0\dbhome_1\bin;C:\Oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1\bin;C:\Windows\system32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\Wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Oracle\jdk1.6.0_34\bin;C:\integra\apps\apache-maven-3.0.3\bin;C:\Program Files\TortoiseSVN\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\QuickTime\QTSystem\;C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Python27;C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\django\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Shared;.
17:10:03,867 INFO [ModClusterService] Initializing mod_cluster 1.1.0.Final
17:10:03,898 INFO [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/invoker
17:10:04,114 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view vfs:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/jboss-local-jdbc.rar/META-INF/ra.xml
17:10:04,123 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view vfs:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/jboss-xa-jdbc.rar/META-INF/ra.xml
17:10:04,130 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view vfs:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/jms-ra.rar/META-INF/ra.xml
17:10:04,141 INFO [HornetQResourceAdapter] HornetQ resource adaptor started
17:10:04,147 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view vfs:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/mail-ra.rar/META-INF/ra.xml
17:10:04,157 INFO [RARDeployment] Required license terms exist, view vfs:/C:/jboss-6.0.0.Final/server/default/deploy/quartz-ra.rar/META-INF/ra.xml
17:10:04,194 INFO [SimpleThreadPool] Job execution threads will use class loader of thread: Thread-2
17:10:04,213 INFO [SchedulerSignalerImpl] Initialized Scheduler Signaller of type: class org.quartz.core.SchedulerSignalerImpl
17:10:04,213 INFO [QuartzScheduler] Quartz Scheduler v.1.8.3 created.
17:10:04,215 INFO [RAMJobStore] RAMJobStore initialized.
17:10:04,217 INFO [QuartzScheduler] Scheduler meta-data: Quartz Scheduler (v1.8.3) 'JBossQuartzScheduler' with instanceId 'NON_CLUSTERED'
Scheduler class: 'org.quartz.core.QuartzScheduler' - running locally.
NOT STARTED.
Currently in standby mode.
Number of jobs executed: 0
Using thread pool 'org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool' - with 10 threads.
Using job-store 'org.quartz.simpl.RAMJobStore' - which does not support persistence. and is not clustered.

17:10:04,218 INFO [StdSchedulerFactory] Quartz scheduler 'JBossQuartzScheduler' initialized from an externally opened InputStream.
17:10:04,219 INFO [StdSchedulerFactory] Quartz scheduler version: 1.8.3
17:10:04,219 INFO [QuartzScheduler] Scheduler JBossQuartzScheduler_$_NON_CLUSTERED started.
17:10:04,515 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=DataSourceBinding,name=DefaultDS' to JNDI name 'java:DefaultDS'
17:10:04,646 INFO [ConnectionFactoryBindingService] Bound ConnectionManager 'jboss.jca:service=ConnectionFactoryBinding,name=JmsXA' to JNDI name 'java:JmsXA'
17:10:04,741 INFO [xnio] XNIO Version 2.1.0.CR2
17:10:04,748 INFO [nio] XNIO NIO Implementation Version 2.1.0.CR2
17:10:04,807 INFO [remoting] JBoss Remoting version 3.1.0.Beta2
17:10:04,867 INFO [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/
17:11:12,793 INFO [PersistenceUnitDeployment] Starting persistence unit persistence.unit:unitName=cas-server.war#CasPersistence
17:11:12,916 INFO [Version] Hibernate Commons Annotations 3.2.0.Final
17:11:12,922 INFO [Environment] Hibernate 3.6.0.Final
17:11:12,925 INFO [Environment] hibernate.properties not found
17:11:12,928 INFO [Environment] Bytecode provider name : javassist
17:11:12,932 INFO [Environment] using JDK 1.4 java.sql.Timestamp handling
17:11:12,995 INFO [Version] Hibernate EntityManager 3.6.0.Final
17:11:13,017 INFO [Ejb3Configuration] Processing PersistenceUnitInfo [
name: CasPersistence
...]
17:11:13,038 WARN [Ejb3Configuration] Persistence provider caller does not implement the EJB3 spec correctly.PersistenceUnitInfo.getNewTempClassLoader() is null.
17:11:13,047 INFO [Configuration] Mapping package ve.com.bs.cas.wsclient
17:11:13,101 INFO [AnnotationBinder] Binding entity from annotated class: org.jasig.cas.services.AbstractRegisteredService
17:11:13,130 INFO [EntityBinder] Bind entity org.jasig.cas.services.AbstractRegisteredService on table RegisteredServiceImpl
17:11:13,200 INFO [AnnotationBinder] Binding entity from annotated class: org.jasig.cas.services.RegisteredServiceImpl
17:11:13,212 INFO [AnnotationBinder] Binding entity from annotated class: org.jasig.cas.ticket.ServiceTicketImpl
17:11:13,212 INFO [EntityBinder] Bind entity org.jasig.cas.ticket.ServiceTicketImpl on table SERVICETICKET
17:11:13,219 INFO [AnnotationBinder] Binding entity from annotated class: org.jasig.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService
17:11:13,220 INFO [AnnotationBinder] Binding entity from annotated class: org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.support.JpaLockingStrategy$Lock
17:11:13,221 INFO [EntityBinder] Bind entity org.jasig.cas.ticket.registry.support.JpaLockingStrategy$Lock on table locks
17:11:13,222 INFO [AnnotationBinder] Binding entity from annotated class: org.jasig.cas.ticket.TicketGrantingTicketImpl
17:11:13,223 INFO [EntityBinder] Bind entity org.jasig.cas.ticket.TicketGrantingTicketImpl on table TICKETGRANTINGTICKET
17:11:13,241 INFO [Version] Hibernate Validator 3.1.0.GA
17:11:13,276 INFO [Version] Hibernate Validator 4.1.0.Final
17:11:13,286 INFO [DefaultTraversableResolver] Instantiated an instance of org.hibernate.validator.engine.resolver.JPATraversableResolver.
17:11:13,363 INFO [DefaultTraversableResolver] Instantiated an instance of org.hibernate.validator.engine.resolver.JPATraversableResolver.
17:11:13,369 INFO [DefaultTraversableResolver] Instantiated an instance of org.hibernate.validator.engine.resolver.JPATraversableResolver.
17:11:13,375 INFO [HibernateSearchEventListenerRegister] Unable to find org.hibernate.search.event.FullTextIndexEventListener on the classpath. Hibernate Search is not enabled.
17:11:13,381 INFO [ConnectionProviderFactory] Initializing connection provider: org.hibernate.ejb.connection.InjectedDataSourceConnectionProvider
17:11:13,384 INFO [InjectedDataSourceConnectionProvider] Using provided datasource
17:11:13,387 INFO [SettingsFactory] Database ->
name : HSQL Database Engine
version : 1.8.0
major : 1
minor : 8
17:11:13,387 INFO [SettingsFactory] Driver ->
name : HSQL Database Engine Driver
version : 1.8.0
major : 1
minor : 8
17:11:13,411 INFO [Dialect] Using dialect: org.hibernate.dialect.HSQLDialect
17:11:13,426 INFO [JdbcSupportLoader] Disabling contextual LOB creation as JDBC driver reported JDBC version [3] less than 4
17:11:13,428 INFO [TransactionFactoryFactory] Transaction strategy: org.hibernate.transaction.JDBCTransactionFactory
17:11:13,430 INFO [TransactionManagerLookupFactory] instantiating TransactionManagerLookup: org.hibernate.transaction.JBossTransactionManagerLookup
17:11:13,432 INFO [TransactionManagerLookupFactory] instantiated TransactionManagerLookup
17:11:13,432 INFO [SettingsFactory] Automatic flush during beforeCompletion(): disabled
17:11:13,432 INFO [SettingsFactory] Automatic session close at end of transaction: disabled
17:11:13,433 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC batch size: 15
17:11:13,433 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC batch updates for versioned data: disabled
17:11:13,434 INFO [SettingsFactory] Scrollable result sets: enabled
17:11:13,434 INFO [SettingsFactory] JDBC3 getGeneratedKeys(): disabled
17:11:13,434 INFO [SettingsFactory] Connection release mode: auto
17:11:13,435 INFO [SettingsFactory] Default batch fetch size: 1
17:11:13,435 INFO [SettingsFactory] Generate SQL with comments: disabled
17:11:13,435 INFO [SettingsFactory] Order SQL updates by primary key: disabled
17:11:13,435 INFO [SettingsFactory] Order SQL inserts for batching: disabled
17:11:13,436 INFO [SettingsFactory] Query translator: org.hibernate.hql.ast.ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
17:11:13,438 INFO [ASTQueryTranslatorFactory] Using ASTQueryTranslatorFactory
17:11:13,439 INFO [SettingsFactory] Query language substitutions: {}
17:11:13,439 INFO [SettingsFactory] JPA-QL strict compliance: enabled
17:11:13,439 INFO [SettingsFactory] Second-level cache: enabled
17:11:13,439 INFO [SettingsFactory] Query cache: disabled
17:11:13,440 INFO [SettingsFactory] Cache region factory : org.hibernate.cache.impl.bridge.RegionFactoryCacheProviderBridge
17:11:13,442 INFO [RegionFactoryCacheProviderBridge] Cache provider: org.hibernate.cache.HashtableCacheProvider
17:11:13,443 INFO [SettingsFactory] Optimize cache for minimal puts: disabled
17:11:13,443 INFO [SettingsFactory] Cache region prefix: persistence.unit:unitName=cas-server.war#CasPersistence
17:11:13,443 INFO [SettingsFactory] Structured second-level cache entries: disabled
17:11:13,449 INFO [SettingsFactory] Statistics: disabled
17:11:13,449 INFO [SettingsFactory] Deleted entity synthetic identifier rollback: disabled
17:11:13,450 INFO [SettingsFactory] Default entity-mode: pojo
17:11:13,450 INFO [SettingsFactory] Named query checking : enabled
17:11:13,450 INFO [SettingsFactory] Check Nullability in Core (should be disabled when Bean Validation is on): disabled
17:11:13,473 INFO [SessionFactoryImpl] building session factory
17:11:13,651 INFO [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Factory name: persistence.unit:unitName=cas-server.war#CasPersistence
17:11:13,654 INFO [NamingHelper] JNDI InitialContext properties:{java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory, java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}
17:11:13,657 INFO [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] Bound factory to JNDI name: persistence.unit:unitName=cas-server.war#CasPersistence
17:11:13,657 WARN [SessionFactoryObjectFactory] InitialContext did not implement EventContext
17:11:13,658 INFO [NamingHelper] JNDI InitialContext properties:{java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.NamingContextFactory, java.naming.factory.url.pkgs=org.jboss.naming:org.jnp.interfaces}
17:11:13,659 WARN [SessionFactoryImpl] JTASessionContext being used with JDBCTransactionFactory; auto-flush will not operate correctly with getCurrentSession()
17:11:13,720 INFO [TomcatDeployment] deploy, ctxPath=/cas-server
17:11:13,801 INFO [[/cas-server]] No Spring WebApplicationInitializer types detected on classpath
17:11:13,808 INFO [[/cas-server]] Initializing Spring root WebApplicationContext
17:11:13,808 INFO [ContextLoader] Root WebApplicationContext: initialization started
17:11:13,818 INFO [XmlWebApplicationContext] Refreshing Root WebApplicationContext: startup date [Wed Dec 04 17:11:13 VET 2013]; root of context hierarchy
17:11:13,825 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/log4jConfiguration.xml]
17:11:13,841 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/propertyFileConfigurer.xml]
17:11:13,854 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketGrantingTicketCookieGenerator.xml]
17:11:13,861 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketRegistry.xml]
17:11:13,870 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/filters.xml]
17:11:13,878 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/ticketExpirationPolicies.xml]
17:11:13,890 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/applicationContext.xml]
17:11:13,905 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/argumentExtractorsConfiguration.xml]
17:11:13,915 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/securityContext.xml]
17:11:13,934 INFO [SpringSecurityCoreVersion] You are running with Spring Security Core 3.1.0.RELEASE
17:11:13,934 INFO [SecurityNamespaceHandler] Spring Security 'config' module version is 3.1.0.RELEASE
17:11:13,938 INFO [FilterInvocationSecurityMetadataSourceParser] Creating access control expression attribute 'hasIpAddress('${cas.securityContext.status.allowedSubnet}')' for /status
17:11:13,939 INFO [AuthenticationConfigBuilder] No login page configured. The default internal one will be used. Use the 'login-page' attribute to set the URL of the login page.
17:11:13,941 INFO [HttpSecurityBeanDefinitionParser] Checking sorted filter chain: [Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 300, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 400, <org.springframework.security.web.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationFilter#0>, order = 800, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.ui.DefaultLoginPageGeneratingFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1000, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1200, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1300, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1400, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1700, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1800, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1900, <org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor#0>, order = 2000]
17:11:13,945 INFO [AuthenticationConfigBuilder] No login page configured. The default internal one will be used. Use the 'login-page' attribute to set the URL of the login page.
17:11:13,946 INFO [HttpSecurityBeanDefinitionParser] Checking sorted filter chain: [Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 300, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 400, <casProcessingFilter>, order = 701, <org.springframework.security.web.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationFilter#1>, order = 800, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.ui.DefaultLoginPageGeneratingFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1000, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1200, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1300, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1400, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1700, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1800, Root bean: class [org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter]; scope=; abstract=false; lazyInit=false; autowireMode=0; dependencyCheck=0; autowireCandidate=true; primary=false; factoryBeanName=null; factoryMethodName=null; initMethodName=null; destroyMethodName=null, order = 1900, <org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor#1>, order = 2000]
17:11:13,951 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/auditTrailContext.xml]
17:11:13,966 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/uniqueIdGenerators.xml]
17:11:13,977 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring-configuration/warnCookieGenerator.xml]
17:11:13,984 INFO [XmlBeanDefinitionReader] Loading XML bean definitions from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/deployerConfigContext.xml]
17:11:14,024 INFO [PropertyPlaceholderConfigurer] Loading properties file from ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/cas.properties]
17:11:14,059 INFO [DefaultTraversableResolver] Instantiated an instance of org.hibernate.validator.engine.resolver.JPATraversableResolver.
17:11:14,136 INFO [DefaultListableBeanFactory] Pre-instantiating singletons in org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory@4b62477e: defining beans [log4jInitialization,propertyPlaceholderConfigurer,ticketGrantingTicketCookieGenerator,ticketRegistry,ticketRegistryCleaner,jobDetailTicketRegistryCleaner,triggerJobDetailTicketRegistryCleaner,characterEncodingFilter,SECONDS,serviceTicketExpirationPolicy,grantingTicketExpirationPolicy,org.springframework.aop.config.internalAutoProxyCreator,timingAspect,messageSource,servicesManager,serviceRegistryReloaderJobDetail,periodicServiceRegistryReloaderTrigger,httpClient,noRedirectHttpClient,persistentIdGenerator,centralAuthenticationService,proxy10Handler,proxy20Handler,advisorAutoProxyCreator,validationAnnotationBeanPostProcessor,scheduler,casArgumentExtractor,samlArgumentExtractor,argumentExtractors,org.springframework.security.filterChains,org.springframework.security.filterChainProxy,org.springframework.security.web.DefaultSecurityFilterChain#0,org.springframework.security.web.PortMapperImpl#0,org.springframework.security.config.authentication.AuthenticationManagerFactoryBean#0,org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager#0,org.springframework.security.web.context.HttpSessionSecurityContextRepository#0,org.springframework.security.web.authentication.session.SessionFixationProtectionStrategy#0,org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.HttpSessionRequestCache#0,org.springframework.security.web.access.expression.DefaultWebSecurityExpressionHandler#0,org.springframework.security.access.vote.AffirmativeBased#0,org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor#0,org.springframework.security.web.access.DefaultWebInvocationPrivilegeEvaluator#0,org.springframework.security.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationProvider#0,org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationEntryPoint#0,org.springframework.security.web.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationFilter#0,org.springframework.security.userDetailsServiceFactory,org.springframework.security.web.DefaultSecurityFilterChain#1,org.springframework.security.web.PortMapperImpl#1,org.springframework.security.config.authentication.AuthenticationManagerFactoryBean#1,org.springframework.security.authentication.ProviderManager#1,org.springframework.security.web.context.HttpSessionSecurityContextRepository#1,org.springframework.security.web.authentication.session.SessionFixationProtectionStrategy#1,org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.HttpSessionRequestCache#1,org.springframework.security.access.vote.AffirmativeBased#1,org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor#1,org.springframework.security.web.access.DefaultWebInvocationPrivilegeEvaluator#1,org.springframework.security.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationProvider#1,org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.BasicAuthenticationEntryPoint#1,org.springframework.security.web.authentication.UsernamePasswordAuthenticationFilter#1,org.springframework.security.web.DefaultSecurityFilterChain#2,org.springframework.security.authentication.DefaultAuthenticationEventPublisher#0,org.springframework.security.authenticationManager,serviceProperties,casProcessingFilter,casProcessingFilterEntryPoint,notAuthorizedEntryPoint,casAuthenticationProvider,auditTrailManagementAspect,saveServiceResourceResolver,deleteServiceResourceResolver,saveServiceActionResolver,deleteServiceActionResolver,auditablePrincipalResolver,authenticationActionResolver,ticketCreationActionResolver,ticketValidationActionResolver,returnValueResourceResolver,ticketResourceResolver,ticketGrantingTicketUniqueIdGenerator,serviceTicketUniqueIdGenerator,loginTicketUniqueIdGenerator,proxy20TicketUniqueIdGenerator,samlServiceTicketUniqueIdGenerator,uniqueIdGeneratorsMap,warnCookieGenerator,authenticationManager,userDetailsService,attributeRepository,serviceRegistryDao,auditTrailManager,healthCheckMonitor]; root of factory hierarchy
17:11:14,503 INFO [DefaultServicesManagerImpl] Loaded 1 services.
17:11:15,122 INFO [AutowiringSchedulerFactoryBean] Starting Quartz Scheduler now