[cas-user] customizing CAS login page

ivanhoe

Jan 17, 2012, 11:08:19 AM1/17/12
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
I have a CAS server up and running. I would like to customize the login page. I have found the JSP and CSS pages used for login/logout, but I am not a CSS expert at all. I have already made some changes but can't find out how and where:

center the login form instead of having it on the left side
change the grey color which surrounds the login form
change the background color of the whole page, or use an image as background
--
You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: jasig-cas-user...@googlegroups.com

Andrew Petro

Jan 17, 2012, 12:58:38 PM1/17/12
to cas-...@lists.jasig.org
Hi Eric,

Updates to the CAS manual are a work in progress, but would this chapter help you any?

https://github.com/jdlich/cas-docs/blob/master/content/chapters/10-design-and-branding.md

There's a tutorial that at least changes the background color.

Kind regards,

Andrew

On Jan 17, 2012, at 11:08 AM, ivanhoe wrote:

> I have a CAS server up and running. I would like to customize the login page. I have found the JSP and CSS pages used for login/logout, but I am not a CSS expert at all. I have already made some changes but can't find out how and where:
>
> center the login form instead of having it on the left side
> change the grey color which surrounds the login form
> change the background color of the whole page, or use an image as background
> --

> You are currently subscribed to cas-...@lists.jasig.org as: ape...@unicon.net

bala venkatesh

Feb 7, 2018, 2:42:19 AM2/7/18
to jasig-cas-user
hi ivanhoe,
    I could not see login jsp page and css file in server.
  can you send me cas server.