Gambar bogel Erra Fazira !!!

michael

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
In article <3856f...@news.tm.net.my> bohjan...@hotmail.com writes:

>Hello semua ...
>
>You all nak tengok gambar erra bogel kat tepi kolam ke ????
>Check Attachment, download & open .... terangkat beb....
>
>## attachment : erra.exe (zip self extractor) ###
>

>begin 600 erra.exe
[deleted]

Lately we've been getting quite a few binary posts over
at jaring.* newsgroups.

It's it the policy of jaring to zap such binaries in
those newsgroups ?

regards,
michael ... afn2...@afn.org

Shellfer

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
#
#It's it the policy of jaring to zap such binaries in
#those newsgroups ?

Don't know, but are these posts from the same idiot? just put him in your kill
file.

Shellfer.

Hamid Misnan

Dec 16, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/16/99
On Thu, 16 Dec 99 10:34:34 GMT, michael wrote:
>In article <3856f...@news.tm.net.my> bohjan...@hotmail.com writes:
>>
>>Hello semua ...
>>
>>You all nak tengok gambar erra bogel kat tepi kolam ke ????
>>Check Attachment, download & open .... terangkat beb....
>>
>>## attachment : erra.exe (zip self extractor) ###
>>

>>begin 600 erra.exe
>[deleted]
>
>Lately we've been getting quite a few binary posts over
>at jaring.* newsgroups.

>It's it the policy of jaring to zap such binaries in
>those newsgroups ?

Can Jaring do something about this? I'm getting the news feed through UUCP and I
need to download everything and there is no selective download. May be Jaring
can just stop the feed from tmnet until their admin do something about this
errant users.

--
|Mohd Hamid Misnan | http://go.to/hamidmisnan | hamid...@ieee.org |
|AMD-Linux 2.2.13 & iMac Original Bondi Blue | hamid...@alumni.uop.edu |