Latest!!! Anwar Ibrahim arrested!!!

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

The Engineer

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人

Wah!!! Best nyeee. Boleh buat posting gempak2 cam nih. Keh keh keh. Tapi camna nak letak gambar hah?

Teh Tarik

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
I don't hink this bogus engineer is telling the truth.

Anyway, I hope people closed to Anwar can help to confirm this.

Radzi wrote:

> Is this true? Don't give us all the shock! Please.
>
> The Engineer wrote in message
> <01bde3a3$9c761280$da858ea1@top-world>...

JooJoo

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人

Teh Tarik wrote:

> I don't hink this bogus engineer is telling the truth.

I don't think so either, since most of his postings contain
profanities at Singaporeans in general when he has no valid points
to revole what others think.

OK Phang

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
On Sat, 19 Sep 1998 18:15:30 +1000, JooJoo <jooj...@enternet.com.au>
wrote:

>Teh Tarik wrote:
>
>> I don't hink this bogus engineer is telling the truth.
>
>I don't think so either, since most of his postings contain
>profanities at Singaporeans in general when he has no valid points
>to revole what others think.

Jus to let you know that, Honey, the engineer, is a
woman-(especially-mother)-hating individual with a inordinate
fascination and/or penchant for the male sexual organs.

Don't belive me? Do a search of Honeys' postings in the newsgroups
over the last couple of years :-)

Cheers,

OK Phang

* OK Phang * E-mail: ph...@pop.jaring.my *

The Engineer

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
OK PHANG: Yet another fan of The Engineer.

OK Phang <ph...@pop.jaring.nospam.my> wrote in article
<3606786f...@nntp.jaring.my>...

OK Phang

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
On 19 Sep 1998 09:35:40 GMT, "The Engineer" <han...@pop.jaring.my>
wrote:

>OK PHANG: Yet another fan of The Engineer.

So I did not lie, right? :-)

Suara Reformasi Rakyat

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
Just Fuck him, you have the right to abuse a leader.

In article <01bde3a3$9c761280$da858ea1@top-world>, "The Engineer" <han...@pop.jaring.my> says:

>------=_NextPart_000_01BDE3E6.AAA0F3A0

>Wah!!! Best nyeee. Boleh buat posting gempak2 cam nih. Keh keh keh. Tapi
>camna nak letak gambar hah?
>

>------=_NextPart_000_01BDE3E6.AAA0F3A0

>size=3D7 color=3D"#000000" face=3D"Arial"><b>Wah!!! Best nyeee. Boleh =
>buat posting gempak2 cam nih. Keh keh keh. Tapi camna nak letak gambar =
>hah?</p>
>------=_NextPart_000_01BDE3E6.AAA0F3A0--

Suara Reformasi Rakyat

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
There is bruises and cuts all over his body as he was found hanging

in his bed room. All his bodyguard was found dead with gun shots on their head,

Apparently masss cult style SUICIDE.

According to IGP of Bukit Aman.

In article <36036822...@enternet.com.au>, JooJoo <jooj...@enternet.com.au> says:

>Teh Tarik wrote:
>
>> I don't hink this bogus engineer is telling the truth.
>
>I don't think so either, since most of his postings contain
>profanities at Singaporeans in general when he has no valid points
>to revole what others think.

bedouin

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人

Oh shut the fuck up hanafia. You are getting very, very tiresome. I rank you in the same league as Andre and Simisar. A royal pain the BUTT!

Pejabat Perdana Menteri

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
TV3: Anwar Chilhood Classmate admit oral sex with Anwar when 7 years old

hj&hjh

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
Hey you ! you bumi...@carrian.com.hk (Suara Reformasi
> Rakyat) On 19 Sep 98 10:20:41 GMT, you wrote:There is bruises and cuts
all over his body as he was found hanging ... ... ... According to IGP of
Bukit Aman

Whoever YOU are, I hope GOD will punish you as soon as possible. YOU
irresponsible .....clown

For everyone's information we were at Dato' Sri Anwar's house today we were
there till very much after solat zohor, He is definately alive and more
committed to his cause , however sadden with the two friends predicament.
Seem the two gentleman were forced to admit guilt .. If not they will
face worst consequences. And how they were not allowed to have lawyers of
their own choise ...

KL Teo <kl...@pop.jaring.my> wrote in article
<36059142...@nntp.jaring.my>...
> bumi...@carrian.com.hk (Suara Reformasi
> Rakyat) wrote:
> Whoever you are, I wish to request that you stop doing
> this. ...
> Given the somewhat tense situation your clawning around
>could set a panic reaction
>Please exercise some responsibility.
> Thanks for your kind consideration.
> KL Teo

lautan ilmu

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
Guy..! Rather stashing all the evidence in nowhere we the public
knowing...why not stashed it on the net.Let's the world be the jury...at
least before you are in.......by then we are left with the other side of
story.

I called upon all you "Justice Seeker" to request to Anwar to do such.

Jigong

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人

Pejabat Perdana Menteri wrote:

> TV3: Mahthir's Chilhood Classmate admit oral sex with Anwar when 7 years old

You mean Diam-Diam did that when he ( Diam-Diam) was 7 ?

Pejabat Perdana Menteri

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人

Sabaruddin Chick / Cheat / Shit did that with Daim and Monica when they are 7.

Ok ? Hah Ha ...

ck_i...@my-dejanews.com

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人

phang@[RemoveThis]pop.jaring.my wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Sep 1998 18:15:30 +1000, JooJoo <jooj...@enternet.com.au>
> wrote:
>

> >Teh Tarik wrote:
> >
> >> I don't hink this bogus engineer is telling the truth.
> >
> >I don't think so either, since most of his postings contain
> >profanities at Singaporeans in general when he has no valid points
> >to revole what others think.
>
> Jus to let you know that, Honey, the engineer, is a
> woman-(especially-mother)-hating individual with a inordinate
> fascination and/or penchant for the male sexual organs.

We call such persons self hating, "closet" case ... hehehe ... :-)

CK

> Don't belive me? Do a search of Honeys' postings in the newsgroups

> over the last couple of years :-)

> Cheers,
>
> OK Phang

- HW -

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
hey... the man's not arrested lah ... go catch a paper engineer

Dennis L. Fiddle

未读,
1998年9月19日 03:00:001998/9/19
收件人
In article <01bde3a3$9c761280$da858ea1@top-world>, "The Engineer"
<han...@nospam.jaring.my> wrote:

Not yet, form what I've read.

Dennis

--
dfi...@mn.uswest.net (Dennis L. Fiddle)
E-mail replies are welcome.

Pejabat Perdana Menteri

未读,
1998年9月20日 03:00:001998/9/20
收件人
Keep listening to RTM TV3 & NST, Malay Mail or The Star.

Those are real news with concrete evidence !!!

If this can cause confusion or riot, Malaysian is hopeless.

In article <36059142...@nntp.jaring.my>, kl...@pop.jaring.my (KL Teo) says:

>On 19 Sep 98 10:20:41 GMT, bumi...@carrian.com.hk (Suara Reformasi

>Rakyat) wrote:
>
>>There is bruises and cuts all over his body as he was found hanging
>>

>>in his bed room. All his bodyguard was found dead with gun shots on their head,
>>
>>Apparently masss cult style SUICIDE.
>>

>>According to IGP of Bukit Aman.

>Whoever you are, I wish to request that you stop doing

>this. Not everyone is pro or against any party but many
>are indeed getting updated only through the internet.

>Given the somewhat tense situation your clawning around

>with this kind of news could well set a panic reaction
>resulting in unnecessary confusion or even unfortunate
>incidents. Please exercise some responsibility.

>Thanks for your kind consideration.
>

>--
>KL Teo

Jigong

未读,
1998年9月20日 03:00:001998/9/20
收件人
Have you bought enough chastity belt for eveybody in your Pejabat?

Kiranto

未读,
1998年9月20日 03:00:001998/9/20
收件人
wrote:

>There is bruises and cuts all over his body as he was found hanging
>>in his bed room.

accoring to forensic pathologist the dead was a 73 years old toad not a
51 years old womeniser.

kutty

未读,
1998年9月20日 03:00:001998/9/20
收件人

Don't fuck him. He'll fuck u in return. Furthermore .....................
his already loose, no grip.

Suara Reformasi Rakyat wrote in message <36038...@ruby.hknet.com>...

>Just Fuck him, you have the right to abuse a leader.
>

>In article <01bde3a3$9c761280$da858ea1@top-world>, "The Engineer"

arif...@hotmail.com

未读,
1998年9月20日 03:00:001998/9/20
收件人
it offcial anwar a reform leader in malaysia aressted,in the midst thousand
of police and fru(Federal Reserve Units armed guards of the government of
malaysia usually used as last resort to prevent riots),they chased away his
supporters who were chanting reformasi(reforms) may god help my brother
anwar.

allahuakabar

MALAYSIAN NEWS : GENERAL

September 20 , 1998 23:40PM

POLICE CONFIRM ANWAR'S ARREST

  KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 20 (Bernama) -- Police confirmed at 11.10 tonight that
Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim was arrested at his house for alleged involvement in
several criminal offences.

Kuala Lumpur police chief Datuk Kamarudin Ali told Bernama that Anwar was
arrested at 10pm at his residence at No 8, Jalan Setiamurni 1, Bukit
Damansara, here.

He said Anwar is being detained to help in police investigations for alleged
involvement in several criminal offences. He also said there were several
incidents of public disturbance, illegal assembly, criminal use of force and
rioting at several locations in the federal capital this evening.

" These incidents were sparked off by supporters of Datuk Seri Anwar," he
said. -- MORE

Copyright ©1998 BERNAMA. All rights reserved. This material may not be
published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in any form except with the
prior express permission of BERNAMA.
MALAYSIAN NEWS : GENERAL

September 20 , 1998 23:32PM

POLICE DETAIN ANWAR, SAY LAWYERS

KUALA LUMPUR, Sept 20 (Bernama) -- Sacked Deputy Prime Minister Datuk Seri
Anwar Ibrahim was detained by police at his house tonight, according to his
lawyers.

Anwar was seen taken out by police officers from his house at Bukit Damansara
here and driven off in a van.

His lawyers Zainur Zakaria and Christopher Fernando told reporters that Anwar
was expected to face charges of sexual indecency.

Yesterday, his adopted brother and a former speechwriter pleaded guilty in
court to being sodomised by Anwar.

Anwar was seen holding one of his six children before being taken out of the
house without handcuff to the shouts of "Reformasi" (reform) by thousands of
supporters.

Hours earlier he addressed huge crowds of supporters at the National Mosque
and sections of the crowd later made their way to the home of Prime Minister
Datuk Seri Dr Mahathir Mohamad but were dispersed by anti-riot police.

Another of his lawyer, Pawancheek Marican, said Anwar was arrested under
Section 377D of the Penal Code relating to sodomy.

Anwar also spoke to his supporters. " Anwar's lawyers are dismayed over the
way he was arrested as we have written to the Attorney-General that they be
informed if Anwar were to be arrested as they can bring Anwar (to the
police)," Pawancheek said.

Police arrived at Anwar's residence at 9 pm. Pawancheek said Anwar was given
an hour to pack his clothes and see his children, family and later to have
dinner.

" I've no idea where Anwar was taken but the police did say that Anwar will be
charged tomorrow," he said.

Pawancheek said that so far he had no idea at which court Anwar would be
charged. " That's why three more of Anwar's lawyers -- Christopher Fernando,
Zainur Zakaria and Sulaiman Abdullah -- followed him to get further
information.

" The supporters are now waiting for the lawyers to return here to get
whatever information. In the meantime, they have been advised not to create
trouble," he said.

Pawancheek also said Negeri Sembilan Umno Youth chief Ruslan Kassim, who is a
staunch Anwar supporter, was detained earlier. Anwar was sacked on Sept 2 on
allegations ranging from sexual misconduct to leaking state secrets but has
repeatedly denied the allegations, saying he is the victim of a conspiracy to
oust him.

Since then, he has been holding almost daily protests attended by thousands
of supporters in several parts of the country calling for political reform,
making "reformasi" his battle cry.

Earlier today, he took his fight to the National Mosque here where he
addressed huge crowds and again called on Prime Minister Datuk Seri Dr
Mahathir to step down.

The crowds later spilled over to the nearby Merdeka Square but their march
towards the prime minister's official residence at Jalan Damansara was blocked
by anti-riot police who used water cannons and tear gas to disperse them.

The drama later shifted to Anwar's house, where thousands of supporters had
gathered, until news of his arrest was confirmed by his lawyers.

-- BERNAMA

arbento kamalsan

未读,
1998年9月20日 03:00:001998/9/20
收件人
tesssssst

use...@my-dejanews.com

未读,
1998年9月20日 03:00:001998/9/20
收件人
Pse read my account under RE: MASS TURNOUT EXPECTED. Thank you.

In article <3606786f...@nntp.jaring.my>,
phang@[RemoveThis]pop.jaring.my wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Sep 1998 18:15:30 +1000, JooJoo <jooj...@enternet.com.au>
> wrote:
>

> >Teh Tarik wrote:
> >
> >> I don't hink this bogus engineer is telling the truth.
> >
> >I don't think so either, since most of his postings contain
> >profanities at Singaporeans in general when he has no valid points
> >to revole what others think.
>
> Jus to let you know that, Honey, the engineer, is a
> woman-(especially-mother)-hating individual with a inordinate
> fascination and/or penchant for the male sexual organs.
>
> Don't belive me? Do a search of Honeys' postings in the newsgroups
> over the last couple of years :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> OK Phang

dr_nofuck

未读,
1998年9月20日 03:00:001998/9/20
收件人
In article <360539...@hotmail.com>, sb5309 says...

>Pejabat Perdana Menteri wrote:
>>
>> Keep listening to RTM TV3 & NST, Malay Mail or The Star.
>>
>> Those are real news with concrete evidence !!!
>>
>> If this can cause confusion or riot, Malaysian is hopeless.
>>

>Someone high up in the government has been following USA affairs and
>decided to follow suit. He is introducing another element of play in
>politics.
>
>May be he feels this is a smart idea, well never done before.

Yeh maybe he feels that he is smart. Come on man. Getting one old man with a big
belly who probably have problem bending over. With is age he probable spit blood
immediately upon entry. So how can such an old man with a big belly gets to be
fucked in the backside. Get real man, go get a homosexual to admit guilt lah!

sb5309

未读,
1998年9月21日 03:00:001998/9/21
收件人