Anyone still here?

tki...@gmail.com

Feb 19, 2009, 4:54:11 PM2/19/09
What with the new NGE movies coming out, I'm rediscovering my love for
this series. I used to post here years ago (as Taryn, which still
happens to be my name). It's certainly sad to see that nobody seems
to post here anymore (except spam bots). Anyone still here?

Taryn

Pen^3

Feb 20, 2009, 5:25:33 AM2/20/09
tki...@gmail.com squawked:

No, sorry. No one is here...

P^3
--
_ ___ Pen^3
(p_ | _ \ ___ _ _ 3

JAE FAQ: http://faq.pen3.cjb.net

Predator Z5

Feb 21, 2009, 4:14:17 PM2/21/09

LOL, I joined a few years ago right before people stopped posting, and
I still subscribe. I don't know why, but I do know that I still love
Evangelion. :-/

Cosman246

Jul 10, 2011, 11:41:25 PM7/10/11
I'm here!

I still prefer the original TV ending. Mostly because I like having my mind toyed with, I like symbolism and philosophy, and I like Gendo