Well...Here's a random poll on Eva.

John Ko

Apr 6, 2002, 12:09:32 PM4/6/02
Who has seen the NIN - Closer music video with the Eva hentai? I'm kind of
curious on how far spread it is.

-I know I've let you down.

John

Six66T9

Apr 7, 2002, 3:02:18 PM4/7/02
there's eva hentai?

"John Ko" <joh...@aol.commmonmail> wrote in message

The Phinn

Apr 7, 2002, 5:16:13 PM4/7/02

"Six66T9" <six...@pacbell.net> wrote in message
> there's eva hentai?

Yeah, its on Tessai's FTP server or any file sharing program if you really
wanna download it.

The Phinn
--
ICQ# 76969919
http://ion.ddts.net/~phinn/

Currently watching:
Earth Girl Arjuna

bler

Apr 8, 2002, 7:09:51 AM4/8/02
"John Ko" <joh...@aol.commmonmail> wrote in message
> Who has seen the NIN - Closer music video with the Eva hentai? I'm kind of
> curious on how far spread it is.

never heard of it

Michael Stoll

Apr 8, 2002, 9:45:39 AM4/8/02
>Who has seen the NIN - Closer music video with the Eva hentai? I'm kind of
>curious on how far spread it is.

I have.. it's not too difficult to get it.
It's not too great, tough...

antichri...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2012, 5:15:14 AM10/8/12
OMG yes! I can't find it anywhere! The internet fails me. I saw it ages ago, but I would love a link for it if anyone can find it.