DONATE A USED VEHICLE IN SUPPORT OF HUMANITARIAN PROJECTS IN UGANDA

Africa Youth Ministries

May 22, 2012, 3:44:21 PM5/22/12
KINDLY CIRCULATE WIDELY!

DONATE A USED VEHICLE TO PROJECTS IN AFRICA:
I am writing this mail with greetings from Africa Youth Ministries.
The purpose of this mail, I am writing to seek a DONATION of a USED
vehicle in support of our Development, Humanitarian, Peacebuilding, &
Health Care Projects. We're looking for Non Profits, Colleges,
Universities, Churches, Individuals that can donate any used vehicle
for use in our various Projects in Uganda. Our prefered vehicles are
14 seater vans, pick-ups, mini dumper, an office salon car & 2
Ambulances, for details on our projects follow the links below:-
http://www.aymu.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=87&Itemid=132

WEBLINKS TO VARIOUS PROJECTS IN UGANDA

VARIOUS Projects that need vehicles http://www.facebook.com/AfricaYouthMinistries/photos

PEACEBUILDING PROJECTSVisit us at http://is.gd/8jFzUJ OR http://is.gd/S8dwpH

CHURCH BASED HIV/AIDS Outreaches http://is.gd/PKyY7l

VIEW OUR Hundreds of Project Photos On HIV/AIDS Intervention by
following the link below
http://www.facebook.com/pages/World-AIDS-Day/124805177579448?sk=photos

All Girls Deserve a Chance http://is.gd/VSFkjW

Inspiring & Empowering Girls Through Sport http://is.gd/gCmYbj

Medical Missions Opportunities
http://www.aymu.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=103&Itemid=149

CHILD CARE PROJECTS http://www.aymu.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=59&Itemid=103

For All Volunteer Opportunities http://www.aymu.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=58&Itemid=140

For Further info on all our Ministry & Project Opportunities, kindly
visit our website at www.aymu.org We urgently need a field missions
staff van, see attached images.

Yours,

Albert KUNIHIRA
CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
Africa Youth Ministries
AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
Plot 647 Kireka Kamuli Hill Road
P: +256-776-200002/3/4/753- 200002/793-200002
F: +256-414-287151
E: alb...@aymu.org or ad...@aymu.org or volun...@aymu.org
I: www.aymu.org

"Before you can think of printing this mail, think about the
environment"

Africa Youth Ministries is a registered Charity in Uganda No 5914/6068

"Investment in AIDS will be repaid a thousand-fold in lives saved and
communities held together."Dr. Peter Piot, Executive Director, UNAIDS