Gendoh

Yash Tulsyan

Jul 10, 2011, 6:18:04 PM7/10/11
Alright. I know that most people don't like Gendo, but I always saw
myself in him. Indeed, I don't think he's a stock villain, but rather a
complex, flawed character--a tragic hero--and a reminder to Shinji as to
what he could become, if he is not careful.

Thoughts?

ROnite

Aug 29, 2011, 8:31:08 AM8/29/11

yes he is a complex char, i only recently found out the hate for him
from eva fans, I have cosplayed him a few years back, he is quite
unsocialable.

Yash Tulsyan

Sep 6, 2011, 12:12:20 AM9/6/11
ROnite <roninota...@gmail.com> writes:

True. I also look quite a bit like him. And think similar.