[X-Post][JOB] Opening for Rails Developers at Red Panthers

Harisankar P S

Aug 6, 2015, 12:30:25 AM8/6/15
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, pune...@googlegroups.com, delh...@googlegroups.com, hyd-...@googlegroups.com, goa-...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, hydera...@googlegroups.com, jaipu...@googlegroups.com, koch...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com, myso...@googlegroups.co, kerala-ruby-users-group
Hi all,

Red Panthers(http://redpanthers.co) is looking out for Ruby on Rails developers, with 3+ years experienced, to join our growing team. The requirement and more details regarding the position is available here - https://hasjob.co/redpanthers.co/gugcp

About the team:

Red Panthers, is a software development firm based in Cochin, Kerala. We are a small 8 member team, works mostly in Ruby on Rails and do a bit of JavaScript & Erlang on the side. In the last financial year alone we have worked with clients from 23 nations.