Lets do Jaipur.rb Meetup - Dec 2014

Gaurish Sharma

Dec 9, 2014, 12:05:43 PM12/9/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,
I know there hasn't been a meetup in a while now, as I got busy with life(switching jobs).Good news its that I work full time at Punchh(all thanks to this meetup group). so there is no other venue available, we can have meetups at Punchh Office, MI Road.

So, Lets restart Jaipur.rb Meetups once again, by having a meetup on this month. Agenda:

 - More Members: we need to bump up our group strength to atleast 25-30people. so lets try to be more inclusive and enourage talks about ruby and also be open to wider Technology topics.
 - Technology: Who all are interested in giving talks? Please come an speakup, consider this as DRY run for your conference talks or other public speaking events. Just please confirm on mailing list with topic
 -  Free snacks & Swag: To encourage more participation, this meetup will have free snacks & SWAG from sponsors. more details later once things are final.

As always, meetups are open to everyone, there is no entry fee. Just be nice to others. So guys, for date. I am thinking

Date: Satuday, 27Dec 2014
Time: 11:00AM
Venue: if anyone wants to host, let me know. else Punchh guys will be happy to host this & upcoming Jaipur.rb meetups at our MI Road Office.

Let me what you guys think? Once everything is finalized, I will do ahead & create the event

--Gaurish Sharma
PS: Please share this post with everyone from Jaipur. we want to be popular and make this meetup a success.

Shobhit Bakliwal

Dec 9, 2014, 12:41:13 PM12/9/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
The dates look good as many people (from places like Bangalore) will be back to their hometown for New Years (Jaipur :-) ) so they should be able to join.

Should I let my friends know about the dates?

--
Twitter: @JaipurRuby
Facebook: facebook.com/jaipurruby

Vizay Soni

Dec 9, 2014, 2:18:35 PM12/9/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
Count me in this time..:)

--vs

Piyush Poddar

Dec 10, 2014, 6:07:05 AM12/10/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
Nice one Gaurish.

Go for it man. Most probably I am gonna be there as well.

Tushar Maroo

Dec 10, 2014, 8:50:53 AM12/10/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

Great to hear from you that once again meetups are starting.

I would not be able attend this time. I might be attending january meetup if there is. :)

Till the time i am attending meetup @mumbairb

Do not forget to share the slide's. All the best!

Thanks & Regards,
Tushar Maroo

Gaurish Sharma

Dec 10, 2014, 10:37:37 AM12/10/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for encouraging responses guys, its because of you all that we have Jaipur.rb.

Now, I have gone ahead & created the Event. Please share & spread the word specially among new people who know nothing about ruby:

Gaurish Sharma

Dec 26, 2014, 10:47:37 PM12/26/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
Time to get excited, learn, talk ruby. Its time for meetup of Jaipur Ruby Users Group!  Hoping to see you all today

Please RSVP here:

Everyone is invited!