Deccan Ruby Conf 2016 - Keynote speaker announced and CFP closes soon!

Prathamesh Sonpatki

May 29, 2016, 11:09:59 PM5/29/16
to pune...@googlegroups.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, delh...@googlegroups.com, kerala-ruby...@googlegroups.com, koch...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com, goa-...@googlegroups.com, hyd-...@googlegroups.com, hydera...@googlegroups.com, jaipu...@googlegroups.com, myso...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I want to update you about the third edition of Deccan Ruby Conf,
happening on 6th and 7th August in Pune.

Ernie Miller is our keynote speaker for this edition. We are very excited
to have him and his experience and work will definitely inspire everyone!

Apart from the regular conference, this year we will also have workshops
and more details can be found on deccanrubyconf.org.

Ticket sales is still going on and if you missed the tickets, fear not.
You can still get them at https://www.townscript.com/e/drc16.

Also, our CFP will end soon, in 2 days actually. So if you are holding
off submitting talk, this is your last chance! Go and submit the talk

As always, we are looking for sponsors. Please help us making the event
even better by sponsoring. The sponsor prospectus is attached with this email.

Let us know if you have any questions and follow @deccanrubyconf on Twitter
for more details.

Thanks.

- Prathamesh.