Ruby Meetup - March 2015

Gaurish Sharma

Mar 18, 2015, 12:38:57 AM3/18/15
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,
We will have another Jaipur.rb meetup on Saturday, 28March 11:00AM. so just wanted to confirm the timings with you guys before I create an event.

For Topics:
we will follow our usual format. 1 presentation/discussion/tutorial about a new feature or technology & which is followed by "hands-on" questions/answer session where people can discuss their problems or seek help.

1. Presentation: Anyone who wants to present, please respond here with topic & we will make that happen. if you are nervous or have not presented anything before, don't be. Jaipur.rb is small(about 5-10people show at each meetup) & nice community.  so its perfect platform to start
2. Technical QA: Here we can discuss any questions you might have. for example, if you don't know how to do X thing in ruby. you could ask for guidance. or if you are just looking to get started in ruby, you can ask for support.

There is no charge for getting support or attending meetups(its free) but the only requirement is that you should be nice to others, value other people's time & try help out next time, someone has the same problem. Matz is nice and so we are nice

Please respond with YES or NO. if you are okay with Sat, 28Mar 2015 11:00AM
Venue: Punchh Tech Offices, MI Road. Infront of KFC( if anyone wants to Host next meetup, we are open to that as well)

--Gaurish Sharma