[XPOST] [CONF] Garden City RubyConf Program and other updates

Swanand Pagnis

Dec 15, 2014, 1:28:16 AM12/15/14
to myso...@googlegroups.com, kerala-ruby-users-group, pune...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, goa-...@googlegroups.com, jaipu...@googlegroups.com, delh...@googlegroups.com, hyd-...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Some of you may have noticed we released the final program for GCRC last week.  We have a great set of talks and workshops lined up!  Have a look here: http://www.gardencityruby.org/program/

The group discount pricing is now applicable for Late Registrations as well.  So while the individual tickets cost you Rs. 2500/-, purchasing in groups of 4 or more saves you Rs. 500/- per ticket, i.e. a 20% discount.

We have also opened up 15 community supporter tickets, priced at Rs. 5000/- for those who want to openly express their support to the Bangalore Ruby Community.  We'll officially acknowledge you and add you to the sponsors list.

That brings me to the sponsors.  These are the fantastic folks who have backed us during this edition:

Cybrilla, Qwinix, Codemancers, MavenHive, Josh, UrbanLadder, TravisCI, Confreaks, C42, BigBinary, Multunus and CodeIgnition.

Needless to say, we wouldn't have made much progress without them.

If you would like to help us in any way, please send us an email at te...@gardencityruby.org

Cheers,
Swanand
On Behalf of the GCRC Team