Reminder: Meetup this Sat, 30March 2014

Gaurish Sharma

Mar 26, 2014, 6:00:28 AM3/26/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,
As it was decided in previous meetup[1], the next meetup in this
Saturday, 30March.

Venue: Punchh Offices, Sanghi Building, MI Road, Jaipur 302001
Time: 11:00AM

Agenda:
- Introductions
- RubyConfIndia 2015 in Jaipur?
- Rails Hour - Open Source Contributions to Rails, Bundler or other
OSS projects
- Talk - if anyone wants to submit a talk? reply to this email

Once, agenda is final & people are okay with date/time/venue. I will
create a event & everyone can RSVP.

As today is wednesday, Everyone please respond by today or tomm so can
give 2days advance notice to people. Thanks

Regards,
Gaurish Sharma
[1] https://groups.google.com/d/msg/jaipur-rug/xQ_ek6OEF74/c9Vq3wUrNVoJ

Arun Agrawal

Mar 26, 2014, 6:11:00 AM3/26/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com, Gaurish Sharma
I am up for Saturday/Sunday. But date is 29 on Saturday.
--
Twitter: @JaipurRuby
Facebook: facebook.com/jaipurruby

Gaurish Sharma

Mar 26, 2014, 8:50:35 AM3/26/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com, Gaurish Sharma
Oops, my bad. I meant Sat, 29th. But fine with Sunday too.

For PRs to Rails:
We can try to tackle Jruby Bugs & get some of the tests green[1]. Ofcourse, other ideas on projects/issues on which work on during the rails hour are welcome

Lastly, 29th Sat 2014 11:00AM. is the proposed time.

--Gaurish

Sakshi Jain

Mar 26, 2014, 10:00:47 AM3/26/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
Yes, yes !

RubyConfIndia 2015 in Jaipur. Sounds like Wow........

Shobhit Bakliwal

Mar 27, 2014, 5:17:26 AM3/27/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com

Saturday is fine!

Shobhit
Sent in hurry from phone

adi...@punchh.com

Mar 28, 2014, 3:42:17 AM3/28/14
to jaipu...@googlegroups.com
Saturday 29th 11AM @ Punchh offices.

This time we got to keep room for Pizza :)

Cheers,
Aditya
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to jaipur-rug+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.

Gaurish Sharma