🎉 Deccan Ruby Conf 2017 🎉

Prathamesh Sonpatki

May 3, 2017, 8:34:38 AM5/3/17
to pune...@googlegroups.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, delh...@googlegroups.com, goa-...@googlegroups.com, jaipu...@googlegroups.com, kerala-ruby...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com, myso...@googlegroups.com, hyd-...@googlegroups.com, hydera...@googlegroups.com, koch...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Deccan Ruby Conf 2017 is happening in Pune on 12th August at Grand Sheraton, Pune.

This year we will have Tim Riley from the dry-rb team as the opening keynote speaker.

Tim will also conduct a workshop on how to build progressive web-apps using dry-rb. We only have limited seats for this workshop so please get the tickets here, before they sell out.

Also, regular tickets for the one-day single track conference are available here.

Our CFP is also open until May 31st and we are looking forward to receiving awesome proposals from all of you.

To support the local Ruby community, we are going to take care of travel expenses of all the Indian speakers. So don't hesitate to submit the talks. Also, reach out to us if you have any questions about this policy.

We are also looking for sponsors. Support the Ruby community by sponsoring us. We have the usual slots but if you have any custom idea, please let us know.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference. Please help us spread the word!

Thanks.
Deccan Ruby team.

./prathamesh

 GITHUB | | BigBinary