About Setup on LeMaker HiKey ARM board

Yoshikado Nakao

Jun 22, 2017, 8:36:42 PM6/22/17
to jailho...@googlegroups.com

Hello.

target board arrived.

My target execution environment is LeMaker HiKey.

The compilation environment is Ubuntu 16.04 LTS.

However, to see setup-on-banana-pi-arm-board.md, I feel uneasy about it when I might fail in choice of target board.

This is because setup-on-hikey-arm-board.md does not exist.

There is no source file of the kernel in HiKey. It is only img file.

Therefore, I think that I cannot carry out the procedure similar to BananaPi.

Is this thought right?

Is it difficult to move Jailhouse in HiKey than I move Jailhouse in BananaPi?

Yoshikado

florian

Jun 23, 2017, 2:42:16 AM6/23/17
to Jailhouse, rove...@nifty.com
The steps itself should be quite similar to the steps on the BananaPi. But you need to build the kernel on your own (maybe on the HiKey, but usually cross-compile) like described e.g. in https://suchakra.wordpress.com/2016/04/15/custom-kernel-on-96boards-hikey/.
You can get your actual kernel config via /proc/config.gz (its a gzip .config file).
After building your kernel manully (and deploy it to the board) you can build jailhouse like described in the banana pi manual (but use the aarch64 compiler).