Sale Price Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift Special Discount

1 view

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:50:15 PM6/25/14
to jaijsb...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift? We have best Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift from B007O6ZQLG is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift

Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift Rating

The Pro-Lift Lawn Mower Lift will help keep you ahead of the game with your routine lawn mower maintenance like belt replacement, blade sharpening, and debris removal in a safe and timely manner.

The 6 ton hydraulic bottle jack ensures a front axle saddle lift capacity of 750 pounds and wheel bracket lift capacity of 500 pounds.

The wheel stirrups are adjustable from an inside bracket width of 20 inches to an outside width of 59 inches accommodating most garden tractor and Zero-Turn mowers in the market.

The design of this is raised by the operation of an effortless and convenient foot pump to 27 inches high, providing plenty of room to safely and freely access the mower undercarriage. While under the load, the added safety features are working for you with the professional premium grade 6 ton bottle jack and the automatic mechanical locking mechanisms that makes the double as a safe maintenance stand as well.

If you want a premium, reliable and safe way to extend the operating life of your lawn mower, then the Pro-Lift Lawn Mower Lift belongs in your garage.

- 750 pounds Saddle weight capacity and 500 pounds Wheel Bracket weight capacity - Efficient foot pump operated hydraulic 6 ton bottle jack - 27 inch Lift Height - Air Actuated bottle jack allows for effortless, pump-free, lifting

Specifications

- Capacity: 500 Lbs - Lift Height: 27 Inch - Package Dimension: 55.91 x 18.9 x 6.9 Inch - Item Weight: 160 Lbs

Pro Lift T-5500 Lawn Mower Lift is backed by 90 Days warranty from the date of the purchase.

If you are searching Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift with discount?

yes, you can buy Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift Review . Buy Cheap Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift . Discount Today Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift Pro-Lift T-5500 Grey Lawn Mover Lift Rating