Best Deal Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18\' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM FREE Shipping

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:52:51 PM6/25/14
to jaijsb...@googlegroups.com
Get discount Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM sale now today, Best buy Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM by B006FW3JS2 low price. Purchase more than $25 get for FREE shipping. Limit time offer!

Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM

Product By : B006FW3JS2

This Fill-Rite FR319VB fuel transfer pump has a dual voltage 115/230V motor and a 35 gallons per minute (gpm) flow rate. The pump assembly includes a 901 series meter, an 18' delivery hose, and an automatic release nozzle. The cast iron pump housing has buna-n (buna nitrile) mechanical seals and O-rings, a 2" male National Pipe Taper (NPT) threaded mount, a 1-1/4" female NPT inlet, and a 3/4" female NPT outlet for connection to the delivery hose. This fuel transfer pump is suitable for transferring gasoline, diesel, B20, E-15, kerosene, and mineral spirits from mobile tanks in farming and construction applications.

Specifications
Motor3/4 hp, 115/230VAC, 11.4/5.7 amp AC motor, 30-minute duty cycle, thermal protection
PumpRotary vane type with cast iron housing and carbon vanes, lockable
Meter901 series mechanical four-wheel register with aluminum housing and buna-n seals, +/- 2 percent accuracy
Flow rate35 gpm at 1725 rpm with 60' maximum vertical lift
Power cordNone, built-in junction box
Hose1" diameter, 18' length with static wire
Nozzle1" Automatic release, high flow

Tuthill Transfer Systems manufactures fluid transfer pumps and meters under the Fill-Rite brand. The company, founded in 1927, is headquartered in Fort Wayne, IN.

What's in the Box?
  • FR319VB Transfer pump
  • 901 series mechanical meter
  • Delivery hose
  • Automatic nozzle
If you are searching Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally joyful utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely euphoric about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. Mainly the cost was more achieable. I would suggest this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was magnificent. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would suggest to others for procurement. This store is an incredible spot to reveal arrangements.

Where to buy Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM?

Check Deals and reviews for Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM best price with super saver shipping. Yes, you can Buy Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM today. Please check price & read review before buy. Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM Review . Buy Cheap Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM . Discount Today Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM Fill-Rite FR319VB High Flow Fluid Transfer Pump with Meter, 18' Delivery Hose, Automatic Release Nozzle - 115/230 Dual Voltage, 35 GPM Rating