Discount PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger Order Now

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:54:25 PM6/25/14
to jaijsb...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger? We have best PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger from B001D2V50S is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger

PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger Rating

Most Effective 2-Watt Solar Charging System Available - Anywhere!

The 2-Watt SolarPulse charger combines our ReNew-IT Pulse Technology with an exceptional charging system. ReNew-It Technology safely prevents the main cause of battery problems and failure: sulfation buildup on lead-acid battery plates. Used extensively by the consumers and the U.S. Military worldwide for over ten years, this technology has been scientifically proven by two major universities to make batteries work harder and last longer than you ever thought possible.

. It helps offset energy-robbing key-off parasitic loads. The smaller panel provides more installation options. It helps extend battery life up to 3X longer. Five-year limited warranty

  • Specifications
  • Pulse Frequency 22-28 KHz
  • Max Charging DC Voltage 16.5V, 250 mA
  • Reverse Polarity Protected Yes
  • Circuit Box Dimensions 3.25" X 2.25" X 1.5"
  • Solar Panel Dimensions 4.75" X 8.56" X .125"
  • Box to Lugs Wire Length 3 feet
  • Box to Panel Wire Length 17 feet
  • Termination .375" Lugs
  • Weight 1.35 lb.
. Check your Owners/Parts manual for correct application and fit. This is the current part description provided by the Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM). To confirm your parts fit or description, Email us with your Make, Model and Serial Numbers. If you are searching PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger with discount?

yes, you can buy PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger Review . Buy Cheap PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger . Discount Today PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger PulseTech 12V ERV SolarPulse 6-Watt Battery Charger Rating