Discount Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data Rating

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 8:54:25 PM6/25/14
to jaijsb...@googlegroups.com
Are search review about Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data? you can get review about Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data and is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data

Product By : B00835VVXY
Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data Special Discount
  • Comes with OBD2 Live-data stream functionality to help in the diagnostic and repair verification process
  • On screen code definition lookup library helps find any diagnostic trouble code definition
  • Includes a user specified English, Spanish and French Interface and full library of definitions
  • Displays Freeze Frame Data that displays a multiple P.I.D. snapshot of the vehicles condition when the code was set
  • A dedicated all ASE bi-lingual toll free technical support line Mon-Sat, 6am – 6pm, PST

Includes enhanced engine and transmission codes for more comprehensive vehicle coverage. Work on all 1996 and newer cars, light trucks, SUVs and minivans – Domestic and Import including the newest OBD2 compliant diesel and hybrid vehicles. All-in-one backlit display that shows over 20 pieces of vital diagnostic information at any one time. Plug and play functionality with simple to use ‘hot keys’ for intuitive navigation. Links to all OBD2 protocols including C.A.N. to decode “Check Engine” light problems. Automatic refresh updates data every 30 seconds when connected to the vehicle – an easy way to verify repair completion  Features unique patented all-in-one backlit screen display and 3 color LED display for quick State Emissions readiness check. Comes with 15 inspection maintenance monitor coverage which is a great way to verify repairs have been completed and the vehicle has run through its complete drive cycle. Shows generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0) manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1), global, pending and permanent codes as well as the code which caused the freeze frame data to be set. Fully internet updatable and upgradeable for future year, make and model coverage. Memory / Battery backup for off-car review and analysis. Comes with access to pro.Innova.com RepairSolutions which gives trouble code definitions, a full diagnostic report, probable causes, recall info, TSB& If you are searching Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data. I do accept its an incredible searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly upbeat utilizing this sort of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm extremely blissful utilizing the item. I would suggest it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was exceptionally upbeat about the item and it likewise arrived rapidly. Provincially the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was amazing. I won't grumble however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would propose to others for procurement.

Where to buy Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data?

You can buy Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data best price with super saver shipping. See more prices, shipping options available and additional information via click the link below - Get it Now! Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data Review . Buy Cheap Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data . Discount Today Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data Equus (EPI31003) CarScan Diagnostic Tool with Live Data Rating