Discount HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter Special Discount

admin

Jun 25, 2014, 10:56:15 AM6/25/14
to jahsuah...@googlegroups.com
Are you looking to buy HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter? We have best HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter from B00BST8YNC is best price for you. Now order over $25 eligible FREE shipping.

HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter

HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter Rating 1 Year Full Quality Warranty! 5 years limited power warranty: designed to produce over 90% of rated power. HQRP 20 Watt (20W) Solar Electric Power Panel. The solar cells are encapsulated beneath high transmission tempered glass. The rear surface of the module is completely sealed from moisture and mechanical damage. Construction of the module minimizes weight while providing a durable, protective environment for the solar cells. Panel is designed to produce over 80% of the nominal power within 25 years (this efficiency is not covered by the limited power warranty).

HQRP Solar Charge Controllers are high quality, efficient and reliable Solar Power Regulators. They are perfect for rural electrification system. They offer a lot of possibilities and benefits. Regulations point: 14.4 Volts; Low voltage Disconnect: 11.1V Volts; Low voltage Reconnect: 13.1 Volts; Microcontroller digital accuracy; Type of Charging: Series PWM & stat of charge(SOC); 4 Stages: equalization, PWM, Boost and Float, temperature compensated charging; Electronic protections: Short circuit and over current-solar and load; Reverse current at night; Limits high voltage to protect loads; Lighting protection; Tropicalization Conformal coated printed circuit board; Terminals For wire sizes to 6mm2; Self-consumption: 6mA maximum. Solar Controller supports up to 150W of 12V Solar panels and up to 300W of 24V Solar panels. For 12V solar panels, please, use battery and load for 12V solar systems (For 24V solar panels, please, use battery and load for 24V solar systems).

HQRP UV Radiation Meter: This meter shows you the level of UV radiation and helps you protect your eyes and skin from negative sunlight effect. The color of the meter changes from very light purple to dark purple depending on the intensity of the UV lighting. The darker the purple color is, the more intense is the UV lighing, but this meter doesn't show sunlight intensity for solar panels. If you are searching HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter. I do accept its an extraordinary searching item at that cost. I aquired this and I will be truly joyful utilizing this kind of item. It was a phenomenal cost. I'm exceptionally upbeat utilizing the item. I would prescribe it. I'd purchase an alternate utilizing this store. I was extremely upbeat about the item and it additionally arrived rapidly. By regional standards the cost was more achieable. I would prescribe this supplement, the cost was correct the item quality was great. I won't gripe however at the cost its ideal. Great item to the cost. Would prescribe to others for procurement.

Can i buy HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter with discount?

yes, you can buy HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter from {brand} with discount with super saver shipping. HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter Review . Buy Cheap HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter . Discount Today HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter HQRP Solar Charging Kit (20W Mono-crystalline Solar Panel 20 Watt Power Rectangular shape, 10A Solar Charge Power Controller / Regulator 12V / 24V 10 Amp w/ Lighting Control) + HQRP UV Meter Rating