How to consolidate jacoco.exec data collected from multiple tcp clients

katrin

Jun 18, 2013, 4:11:04 AM6/18/13
to jac...@googlegroups.com
jacoco version: 0.6.2

I have setup the tcp server with the ExecutionDataServer class from the jacoco examples.

Then I run the java program on another machine with javaagent and configured to dump jacoco data on exit to the above tcp server.

When I exit my java program, I can see that data is received by the tcp server and saved to the dest_file.

However, when I run on jenkins to publish jacoco html reports, I encountered the following error:
[JaCoCo plugin] Collecting JaCoCo coverage data...
[JaCoCo plugin] /home/me/jacoco-log/jacoco-server.exec;$HOME/classes/;**/src/main/java; locations are configured
ERROR: Publisher hudson.plugins.jacoco.JacocoPublisher aborted due to exception
java.io.IOException: Expecting Ant GLOB pattern, but saw '/home/me/jacoco-log/jacoco-server.exec'. See http://ant.apache.org/manual/Types/fileset.html for syntax
at hudson.FilePath.glob(FilePath.java:1556)
at hudson.FilePath.access$700(FilePath.java:168)
at hudson.FilePath$26.invoke(FilePath.java:1537)
at hudson.FilePath$26.invoke(FilePath.java:1534)
at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:904)
at hudson.FilePath.act(FilePath.java:877)
at hudson.FilePath.list(FilePath.java:1534)
at hudson.FilePath.list(FilePath.java:1519)
at hudson.FilePath.list(FilePath.java:1505)
at hudson.plugins.jacoco.JacocoPublisher.perform(JacocoPublisher.java:326)
at hudson.tasks.BuildStepMonitor$3.perform(BuildStepMonitor.java:36)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.perform(AbstractBuild.java:804)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.performAllBuildSteps(AbstractBuild.java:776)
at hudson.model.Build$BuildExecution.post2(Build.java:183)
at hudson.model.AbstractBuild$AbstractBuildExecution.post(AbstractBuild.java:726)
at hudson.model.Run.execute(Run.java:1600)
at hudson.model.FreeStyleBuild.run(FreeStyleBuild.java:46)
at hudson.model.ResourceController.execute(ResourceController.java:88)
at hudson.model.Executor.run(Executor.java:237)
Finished: FAILURE

Did I miss some steps in between?

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Marc Hoffmann

Jun 18, 2013, 4:38:53 AM6/18/13
to jac...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

the Jenkins plug-in is not maintained by the JaCoCo project. You can
get in touch with the developers here:

https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/JaCoCo+Plugin

Best regards,
-marc

katrin

Jun 18, 2013, 5:56:44 AM6/18/13
to jac...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! I tried to generate the html reports using ant task jacoco:report and it works perfectly~
This conversation is locked