Patagonia Pro Holiday Offer for Family Members ends today

Keenan

Nov 18, 2014, 11:17:35 AM11/18/14
to Jackwagon
MISS YOU B*TCHES!!!

For those who have a Patagonia Pro Deal, just wanted to let you know that there is a Pro Holiday Offer that ends today but allows you to buy Patagonia stuff for family members.

Please respect the guidelines indicated below and happy shopping:

Pro Program Guidelines

Pro Holiday Offer November 11-18, 2014

Details to remember:
  • Free shipping is not available on Pro orders
  • Do not give out your log-in information
  • Do not buy gifts for non-family members
  • Do not use this to make an order and get paid back, that is not a gift
  • Bulk and group orders are not allowed - we will cancel any order that appears to violate this rule
  • Do not visit our retail stores or dealers and discuss the offer, this will result in a closure of your account
  • Size and color exchanges are acceptable, but we will not provide your gift recipient Pro pricing on other items
Returns:
  • All returns must be processed through Patagonia Customer Service
  • Include the gift slip in the return box
  • Include a letter asking for a credit or an exchange (the exchange must be for the same style; a different color or size is acceptable)
  • Returned items will be credited back to the purchaser's credit card
  • Send the package to:
Patagonia
Pro Holiday Offer Returns
8550 White Fir St.
Reno, NV 89523

Please review our pro program guidelines and warranty. Your account may be terminated if any of them are violated:

  • Your pro account is for you and meant to outfit you for the work that you do. Please do not purchase gifts or buy gear for others. If someone admires your Patagonia gear (clients, friends or family), please refer them to our Patagonia stores or dealers.
  • You must make all purchases; your spouse (or anyone else) cannot place orders for you. Exceptions may apply if approved by the pro team.
  • You cannot shop for, return or exchange products in a retail store as a pro. Please identify yourself as pro when in these locations to be courteous to store employees.
  • Exchanges and returns must always be processed through our Reno, NV returns center. Returning product at Patagonia dealers, retail or outlets stores is prohibited.
  • Membership in this program should be considered a privilege and never a right or entitlement; this is a partnership of mutual respect.
  • Pro customers are not eligible for free shipping and cannot combine Sale discounts with Pro pricing.

Pro Warranty

As a Patagonia Pro, it is understood that you use your products in harsher climates, more often and are much more demanding of our gear. This means that damage due to wear and tear will happen at an accelerated rate. We reserve the right to deem returned products from seasons-past damaged due to normal wear and tear and will contact you about repair possibilities.