Plan B

Coach Cane

Nov 3, 2012, 10:36:11 AM11/3/12
to jackrabbit-sports---nyc...@googlegroups.com
Gang:

I sympathize with the frustration that you must feel right now.  I know that you worked very hard and were ready to show off your speed tomorrow.  I have gotten many notes from members of the group who are racing next week or the week after instead of tomorrow.  For those of you racing next week I'd suggest 10 today or tomorrow.  Then follow the same taper that we did this week, though you can be a little more aggressive with pacing on Tuesday if you're feeling a little antsy.  If you're racing in two weeks, I'd suggest 14 today or tomorrow, and then follow the same script as we did for the last two weeks of the program.