tonight's weather

Coach Cane

Sep 18, 2012, 1:07:05 PM9/18/12
to jackrabbit-sports---nyc...@googlegroups.com
All:

A few of you have already inquired, so allow me to fill everyone in. We have a "rain or shine" policy for our runs. You have paid for a program and we will not let water get in the way of that. After all, the marathon will go on regardless of the conditions.  However, if there is an active lightning storm in the area, the winds are so high as to become a danger because of falling branches, or obviously if the Parks Department locks us out (which did happen once) we will cancel. That decision will not be made until 6:15-6:30 unless the answer is obvious well in advance. In other words, if it's uncomfortable you will run, if it's unsafe you won't.

I'll post here early this evening with an update.   Let's hope that the weather forecast is wrong.

Coach Cane

Sep 18, 2012, 6:32:12 PM9/18/12
to jackrabbit-sports---nyc...@googlegroups.com
Looks like you're on.  I'll see you after the run for the injury prevention talk.

Coach Cane

Sep 18, 2012, 6:33:48 PM9/18/12
to jackrabbit-sports---nyc...@googlegroups.com
Looks good here in Harlem.  Unless Tom or the birthday girl pull the plug, you're on.