[jabsorb-user] A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at character 0 of

GK

May 25, 2010, 9:53:12 AM5/25/10
to jabsorb-user
I'm getting the below error, Can anyone have solution to ovrecome,
Thanks.

org.json.JSONException: A JSONObject text must begin with '{' at
character 0 of
at org.json.JSONTokener.syntaxError(JSONTokener.java:451)
at org.json.JSONObject.<init>(JSONObject.java:180)
at org.json.JSONObject.<init>(JSONObject.java:327)
at org.jabsorb.JSONRPCServlet.service(JSONRPCServlet.java:288)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:856)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.service(ServletWrapper.java:
1146)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:
592)
at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.servlet.ServletWrapper.handleRequest(ServletWrapper.java:
524)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.servlet.CacheServletWrapper.handleRequest(CacheServletWrapper.java:
90)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:
751)
at
com.ibm.ws.wswebcontainer.WebContainer.handleRequest(WebContainer.java:
1478)
at
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.channel.WCChannelLink.ready(WCChannelLink.java:
125)
at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleDiscrimination(HttpInboundLink.java:
458)
at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.handleNewInformation(HttpInboundLink.java:
387)
at
com.ibm.ws.http.channel.inbound.impl.HttpInboundLink.ready(HttpInboundLink.java:
267)
at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.sendToDiscriminators(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:
214)
at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.complete(NewConnectionInitialReadCallback.java:
113)
at
com.ibm.ws.tcp.channel.impl.AioReadCompletionListener.futureCompleted(AioReadCompletionListener.java:
165)
at
com.ibm.io.async.AbstractAsyncFuture.invokeCallback(AbstractAsyncFuture.java:
217)
at
com.ibm.io.async.AsyncChannelFuture.fireCompletionActions(AsyncChannelFuture.java:
161)
at com.ibm.io.async.AsyncFuture.completed(AsyncFuture.java:136)
at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.complete(ResultHandler.java:196)
at
com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler.runEventProcessingLoop(ResultHandler.java:
751)
at com.ibm.io.async.ResultHandler$2.run(ResultHandler.java:881)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1497)

William Becker

May 25, 2010, 10:09:11 AM5/25/10
to jabsor...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You might want to debug what the actual string that is being received is - I'm guessing it doesn't start with a '{' as is expected. Is this being received directly from the browser or are you using jabsorb as a client-client communcations mechanism? Do you have some way of finding out what is being received using firebug or wireshark or some other network sniffing tool?

I need more information!

Cheers,
Will

GK

May 25, 2010, 1:42:13 PM5/25/10
to jabsorb-user
somehow this error disappeared, but I might get. Actually I am using
jabsorb for client-client communication.
however I get another issue, "Connection Failed", when I try debugging
with firebug

http://myhost.com:10000/JSONWebApp/JSONWebApp/JSON-RPC?%7Bid%3A1%2Cmethod%3A%22system.listMethods%22%2Cparams%3A%5B%5D%7D=

it seems http code is 200 (36ms), it says error from jsonrpc.js at
below line
http.send(req.data);

did anyone face this issue, please help.

Thanks